Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Pugmeister

1. Pugmeister

Project Temple+ * RELEASED *

Ah yes, language.mes is important, it actually causes some font rendering changes. Additionally, we use your computer's default file encoding to load .mes/.dlg files since ToEE did the same (sadly).
  2. Pugmeister

Temple+ Support archive

Chaotic_Heretic We've seen very early crashes (as in: empty logfile) when the TemplePlus.ini file somehow got corrupted. Can you send your .ini file to templeplushelp@gmail.com please, I'll take a look if that's it.
  3. Pugmeister

Eastern Portrait Pack

It will be significantly easier soon (tm).
  4. Pugmeister

Other Language Versions of ToEE

Ah yes, I found that one too, but a) I can't read polish and b) it seems doubtful he'd ship it to Niemcy, heh.
  5. Pugmeister

Ah, thanks! I didn't realize there was a Spanish version of the game. Although the ebay listing you linked is selling the english version of it :-D
  6. Pugmeister

Hi everyone, lately I've been looking to acquire all language versions of ToEE that have been released. So far, I have the following versions: - English Version Version - German Retail Version - French Retail Version I am still looking for these versions: - Polish Version released in the...
  7. Pugmeister

Thanks!!! @Sitra: The pressure :[
  8. Pugmeister

Temple+'s Halfling Sub-races using Gnome models?

The doug on the Github issue is the same Doug that is on co8.org :-P
  9. Pugmeister

Temple+'s Halfling Sub-races using Gnome models?

I think I remember seeing this being reported somewhere else already, but I don't quite remember what the resolution was. *edit*: Yes, it was reported here and supposedly is fixed. https://github.com/GrognardsFromHell/TemplePlus/issues/347
  10. Pugmeister

Making new spells for ToEE

Hey Allyx, did you get a crash dialog (stopped working) or one that says "not responding"? This might be hard to track down, but I might give it a shot.
  11. Pugmeister

Any coders here with experience in DLL hooking?

What I would usually do for a separate EXE loader is the pretty standard way (using documented APIs) of doing CreateProcess with the main thread starting in suspended state. Then just go ahead and hook WinMain in the remote process to LoadLibrary the injection DLL, then proceed to hook...
  12. Pugmeister

Well, I am very sorry for not wanting to contribute to your closed source project. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck for your endeavor.
  13. Pugmeister

Would you prefer to still go with a ddraw.dll drop-in? (You'd need to build a new ddraw.dll that delegates all existing methods to the real ddraw.dll, plus run any of your own code). Or would you prefer a separate exe to launch? I can help you with both.
  14. Pugmeister

So there are a few options. You could actually go with C++/CLI and mix it strongly with C# to make your life just *that* much easier. It's also possible to go pure C#, but I would recommend against that since it makes hooking a pain in the ass. For actually hooking existing functions, this is...
  15. Pugmeister

Allrighty, I just merged my Direct3D 11 changes into the master branch. In addition, I added a new font rendering engine that lives alongside the vanilla rendering and is highly configurable (it can replace the original renderer on a font-by-font basis using a config-file).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom