Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by puppyonastik

1. KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

Vagrus is also on sale for 20% off until may 11th. And the Centurion Edition bundle with ALL content is 25% off.
  2. KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

The centurion edition bundle which includes the OST and all digitals from the patronage pack: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/22767/Vagrus__The_Riven_Realms_Centurion_Edition/ https://af.gog.com/game/vagrus_the_riven_realms_centurion_edition?as=1649904300
  3. KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

That's a shame, because had I known about the Fig campaign (and the developer cut info) before seeing the Steam EA offer I would have most surely gone with that. You do have Discord. Where you could offer the transmute Steam EA to Fig. Ask for whatever evidence of a steam purchase + the fair price?
  4. KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

Looking more into it, ATM your Steam EA access customers are cut off from these as well. I really recommend offering keys to Steam EA.
  5. KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

:philosoraptor: Offer Fig keys to Steam Early Access purchasers? Steam key is $30. Fig is $25. TBH you only stand to gain Steam EA purchaser's Fig upgrades. Unless the steam cut is that crazy, Steam to Fig key for $5? If you offer my example above, I'm down.
  6. KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

Of course! Voted and "Advocate" level patreon! :salute: I'll spam the vote links in friendly places. It's a shame that Steam Early Access doesn't have Fig-esque tier levels.
  7. KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

I've been actively playing multiple campaigns on an off. And you know what? I hope this is one game that you guys keep hammering at for years to come, at least, as long as you enjoy/afford it. Every few updates I start a new campaign and it never gets boring. I'm really excited for when artifact...
  8. Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

VD, Has anything in Battle Brothers influenced design (E.g. Combat) in Colony Ship?
  9. Anime Why do Clerics suck so much?

Anarchy Online a really old MMO, but it had a really neat twist to the "cleric" along the lines of what anvi mentioned. The metaphysicist has three pets; attack, heal, and one that debuffs... all at the same time.
  10. Game News Xenonauts 2 now on Kickstarter

That's Pavonis Interactive. The mod team that made the Long War mods for the Fraxis XCOMs. http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/ Edit: Speaking of Long War, if you enjoy Xenonauts and would like a Long War-ish/Expansion treatment I highly recommended installing the community edition...
  11. Game News Fallen Gods Update #2: Days of Yore

MRY , Please reconsider revisiting the Star Captain game at a later date. Every time you've shown those screenshots (the art is beautiful), and spoken about it, I'm always hooked. I can't get enough of the Escape Velocity: Nova-types. And the idea of a variation that has more depth in general as...
  12. ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

Has PB or THQ Nordic spoken about sales? Be they "too low", "just right", or "higher than expected"?
  13. ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

Thank you for your thoughts, Roxor, Jasede, and Elex! :salute:
  14. ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

So would you all agree that waiting for patches, community mods, and expansions to come out before getting the game is the best course of action? or is the game decently polished enough that waiting probably won't make that much of a difference?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom