Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Pussycat669

1. Pussycat669

Community So long, farewell, Pawel Kaczarewski

RIP Not much else to write, I guess.
  2. Pussycat669

(CYOA) The Last Article -PART 2

Let's apply some caveman logic here. Run for the hills!
  3. Pussycat669

And run she did.
  4. Pussycat669

Hide from whatever is coming Maybe that way we'll able to collect some intel on what is really going on.
  5. Pussycat669

Not much point in running any more. It's hammering time!
  6. Pussycat669

Get the hell out of there!
  7. Pussycat669

Run! Really like the style thus far!
  8. Pussycat669

Inactive Let's break some boots in the RoA! (Escape from Castle Orkenstein)

I guess I can try to get at least past Lowangen (pretty much the point where all my previous playthroughs died as well) and look how it goes from there. @Bee: Pleasure is mutual, busy bee! Nice to see that there are still a lot of people around I kinda know :love: Turns out that the party...
  9. Pussycat669

Nah, just cleaning up my hard drive. I still got all the old savegames safely stored away though and that MIDI soundtrack is really awfully catchy, I dunno :confused:
  10. Pussycat669

*Cough* *cough* Gosh that dust! Never thought I would come back to this but seeing that my Dosbox capture folder is still filled with screenshots of adventures and hardship (especially the later), it would be a damn shame to jut put them in the trash bin. Double shame, actually, seeing as they...
  11. Pussycat669

New Codex Blood Bowl league?

Sure, I'm game.
  12. Pussycat669

Let's Play Tomb of Horrors (AD&D 1E)

I would be cool with the NPC army option too, if it should win the popular vote, but I'm at the same time curious how long we could survive on our own until TPK. If we include all PCs from the roster, we should have enough meat to clog the grinder, I hope. Thanks for clearing things up about...
  13. Pussycat669

Suggestion - Revert to old avatar system

DarkUnderlord Nice. Thank you!
  14. Pussycat669

Suggestion - Revert to old avatar system

As long as no animated avatars are allowed, I can cope with pretty much anything. (It would still be cool if we could access the old archives more directly though)
  15. Pussycat669

Let's Play Tomb of Horrors (AD&D 1E)

So, are we still going to do this? I should have time to spare during the weekend and my char is (mostly) ready when you are. We should probably decide how we're going to approach this adventure, either by trying to break it (with henchmen and digging and whatnot) or honest with just us five...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom