Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Pyke

1. Pyke

KickStarter STASIS 2: BONE TOTEM - new isometric adventure in Stasis universe set in deep sea installation

Ive never actualy seen The 13th Warrior - but I read Eaters of the Dead when I was about 10 (I went on a Michael Crichton kick after Jurassic Park) - so it wouldnt surprise me if it mushed into my brain and came out in Bone Totem. :D
  2. Pyke

KickStarter STASIS 2: BONE TOTEM - new isometric adventure in Stasis universe set in deep sea installation

That was his backer reward - plus, Brian has been such a big supporter of ours! Faran was originally a much smaller roll. In my original treatment he dissapeared after Chapter 2. I'm forever grateful to Jack for beefing him up and fleshing him out as much as he did! So glad you dug it! I...
  3. Pyke

Ill give nic and poke and see how thats going. I know he has had his hands full!
  4. Pyke

Very muich so. I think it was like a 3X or 4X on our usual sales - which is a nice boost!
  5. Pyke

Sorrry gents - been a little swamped! We may be a little quiet for a while about our next project - but it's VERY exciting. :D
  6. Pyke

There are some hints about the religious stuff ( The final scenes being quite 'cathederal' like in their design, the monument in the museum, etc. ) but admitidly we leaned more into it with the sequels!
  7. Pyke

I was chatting to Nic about how a Stasis action game could work - and this is a pretty nice (and workable) template: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T-YJrYHww8&t=27 So the isometric exploration - with high intense but structured 'action' pieces. Basically resident evil style, mixed with our...
  8. Pyke

So sorry for missing out on these! It's been a little crazy my side of the world lately. :D
  9. Pyke

I wish. Although I do know Neills cousin... Alas, Hollywood hasnt coming knocking. Although by the sounds of whats happening there, that may be a blessing!
  10. Pyke

High praise! So glad you dug it! And man... if you could be a fly on the wall in the meeting I just had... :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom