Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by quasimodo

1. Game News Underrail Dev Log #55: Global Map

I played the game a couple of times. Sometimes I drew maps sometimes I just wandered around. The maps are not complicated enough (like Wiz 6) to make mapping a fun part of the game. The game is not big enough that getting lost ever bothered me (like Daggerfall) so in the end while I don't...
  2. KickStarter The Iron Oath - turn-based strategy RPG with awesome pixel art

Inxile just featured this game in the crowdfunding corner of their latest Bard'd Tale IV Kickstarter update.
  3. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

This game is awesome. You can teleport your Golem right into the middle of the middle of the ranged damage enemies and watch him kick some ass.
  4. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

As was mentioned by a previous poster I have gotten the farmer's dog following me around. I thought I had lost him when I went for a boat ride the the other islands, but when I returned he was faithfully waiting at the dock.
  5. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

I uncursed a few items and sold them.
  6. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

Uncurse is a "very hard" level priest spell. In my game my priest has it.
  7. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

That corridor is just a dead end. Go back and try the other exits on the other levels, eventually one will take you to a place you haven't been before.
  8. KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/timelapse-vertigo.48131/
  9. KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I remember when Underrail was RTwP and we managed to talk Styg into going with TB. Good move.
  10. The Best of the Bunch

The second Eschalon is the best. Nice grafics and music. Simple combat with some exploration and character development. Not very good writing.
  11. Dungeon Rats: Update #2

When is this update on GOG?
  12. Incline Write short "Memorable things you should do in RPG X"

In FO2 recruit Myron. Remove his brain and install it in a robot. Arm the robot and start a fight with Myron's crime family. Watch the robot get destroyed along with the rest of the drug dealing scum.
  13. Incline Write short "Memorable things you should do in RPG X"

JA2: Figure out that you can use your laptop to send flowers to Deidranna. Get to see a cut scene where she bitch slaps Eliot when he gives them to her.
  14. [In development] Turn Based CPRG based on HarnWorld

Maybe it's a cardio pulmonary resuscitation game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom