Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Quillon

1. Quillon

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

this would be impressive if any of that extra info V gets, get acknowledged by the game/V going forward(?)
  2. Quillon

Josh Sawyer Q&A Thread

:hahyou:
  3. Quillon

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

really? I must have forgot about it if they were in the first game, haven't played the second yet.
  4. Quillon

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

a book hm, gonna make illustrated CYOA sections PoE/Pathfinder style too? ps: I don't love nor hate them.
  5. Quillon

Alpha Protocol

Why such a leap tho, if what's popular today is superheroes, most of them are spies or half...idk much about them but some definitely are spies!
  6. Quillon

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Sawya used to post here too right? Someone tell this Patrick guy to stop being buddy buddy with him :smug:
  7. Quillon

Eternity Pillars of Eternity + The White March Expansion Thread

how dare they suggest there are only 2 genders!? reeeeeee
  8. Quillon

to me nothing seems too dark and I only have a hard time reading the name of the character: "bed of nurata", dafuq kinda name is that I probably read wrong? to nitpick further; inventory needs an auto sort by ... button/functionality.
  9. Quillon

The ugliest RPG protagonists/characters

just run to the horse henry, you didn't see no cumans
  10. Quillon

Cain on Games - Tim Cain's new YouTube channel

future of gayms: tim starts describing dos1-2/bg3
  11. Quillon

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

fake urgency, fake urgency never changes
  12. Quillon

you make a char, equip a 2 handed wep or dual wield weps then identify yourself as a tank, my character was an attack helicopter who wielded a warbow for instance :smug:
  13. Quillon

removed cos it was apparently too complex for some cRPG players then we saw a very similar mechanic realized for multiple attributes in a big budget mass market akshun gaym: RDR2 lol
  14. Quillon

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

If bonerlord's any indication, fuck spears; all they do is stab stab stab, unless on horseback, then they are the funnest wep.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom