Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Radish

1. Interview Geneforge 4 interview at RPG Vault

By that logic you shouldn't be settling for the discs that come in boxes, either. Only the gold master disc that those box discs were copied (yes, copied) from will do. No, wait, you shouldn't even settle for that. Only playing the game on the original computers the developers used, with all...
  2. Top 25 PC games at IGN

Not necessarily. It would take serious stretching of criteria to place an RPG/Dungeon Maker on a list of best computer games. Or slightly less (but still too much, I guess) stretching to include it only as an acknowledgment of one of its expansion packs. And with those things excluded there's...
  3. Updates? Information?

True for all five, except in one specific instance (that I know of). There's a woman in a bar you can seduce by showing off with any one of many different skills, Lore and Nature among them. In that instance only the skills of the character speaking are checked.
  4. PtD Bugs and technical difficulties

According to my understanding of the dialog file, this happens if you use the Watcher's name too much. And it doesn't break the game.
  5. Taking screenshots?

Once again I answer my own question, though the method is a bit complex and I'm sure there's another, better way to do it within the game. Now, the game seems to keep most keyboard commands from reaching Windows, but Ctrl+Alt+Delete still works. However, the game "rebels" against it...
  6. WHERE in the city are the trainers?

I will now take the liberty of answering my own question, almost in full (I'm missing or forgot the details for a few). Aethra Location: Citadel, Seminary Trains: Literacy and lore Requirements: Pay a fee Aufinius Location: Barrier, the square or Kaliyan Inn, depending on time of day...
  7. Taking screenshots?

How do I take screenshots in this game? PrintScrn and paste doesn't seem to work, but there must be some way considering the existence of screenshots on the Zero Sum website.
  8. WHERE in the city are the trainers?

The official walkthrough gives a list of all the trainers in the game and what city they're in, but not where in the city they are. Some of these cities are pretty damn big. So, could anyone clarify where exactly each trainer can be found? EDIT: Oh, and it would also be nice if I could...
  9. Troika Games no longer exists

Would it be weird to say I cried? I don't want things to get weird.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom