Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by RainSong

1. The Video Game Music Thread

didn't want to post a topic about it but this piece definitely deserves some appreciation ‪The Dragonborn Comes - Skyrim Bard Song and Main Theme Female Cover‬ :salute:
  2. Review The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Review

dont worry BN, I got this... :M
  3. Preview How The Witcher 2 Tranforms You into a Monster

nope, I never argued the quality of the preview, I only called on ur "he just seen a combat video and wrote a preview" when he actually writes in the first sentence of his preview that he bases it on several hours of playing the game. Like Fallout? oh wait...
  4. Preview How The Witcher 2 Tranforms You into a Monster

... and a video !!! But yes, again you are right, its a shity preview but do you expect higher standards from them? You have an uncommon talent of exposing the obvious things unless they are in the first sentence of a shitty preview.
  5. Preview How The Witcher 2 Tranforms You into a Monster

reading is teh hard :decline: There is only truth in that statement.
  6. THE WITCHER 2 is upon us!

his dick harden still :salute:
  7. Editorial Dragon Age 2 is Declining RPGs

this article... this comments... we are not alone :salute: aslo, copy pasted from their comment which copy pasted from Brent Knowles (lead designer of Dragon Age Origins(?) who resigned because he did not like the direction they were going with DA2) blog: :incline:
  8. Stop the press - the best game ever has been found!

ive forgoten to not remove from inventroy some dlc for dao back to my robo unicorn ^^; (its such a guilty pleasure... i just had to find some excuse to play it some more xd)
  9. Stop the press - the best game ever has been found!

22168 DA:O instals too fast, maybe if i dont like it i come back to my raninbow robo unicorn =^.^=
  10. Company News CD Projekt RED loses Artur Ganszyniec

Rly? r u gay or something? There, this should cure u -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae__V7W1jas
  11. Let Me Trainwreck Final Fantasy VII For You! (Completed!)

I wouldn't say he pussied out (he did it in mainstream place - just check the fanboys comments and see how much shit he's getting for it ;]), the skipping part is more the format thing then anything else i think (also its let's play/review mix). it's still something like 10++ parts each around...
  12. Let Me Trainwreck Final Fantasy VII For You! (Completed!)

It was done already by the SpoonyOne http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1njLpZDfUCQ
  13. RPG of the year 2009

Considering MotB was a steaming pile of shit on the day of release and u had to wait six months for a patch that let u leave first dungeon, it's no wonder TW won.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom