Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Rake

1. Rake

Incline RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC games - VOTE THREAD

5 Points: Sacrifice Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Warcraft 3 3 Points: King of Dragon Pass Total Overdose 1 Point: Sengoku Rance Total Annihilation Kingdoms Primordia Art of Magic
  2. Rake

RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - RESULTS ARE OUT!

You must be one of those that realy go out of their way to explore every single inch of the map and fuck around in games. I remember thinking while playing Fallout that the person designing the timer propably didn't played his own game, that there would be not a single chance someone run out of...
  3. Rake

RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - RESULTS ARE OUT!

Are you serious? I prefer Fallout 2 from 1 so it's not that i disagree with the spirit of your post, but having trouble with the timer in Fallout? What the fuck???
  4. Rake

What game will best teach me how to enjoy RTwP combat?

IWD 1 and 2 Then move on to BG1 and 2 And last PST and kingmaker. I think that is the easiest progression for you to get comfortable with RTwP and enjoy the games without combat standing in your way Poe and Deadfire combat just feels different to me than classic IE so i didn't include them...
  5. Rake

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

5 points Planescape:Torment Baldur's Gate 2 3 points Fallout 2 2 points Pathfinder:Kingmaker Arcanum Fallout 1 point Mask of the Betrayer KotOR 2:The Sith Lords Icewind Dale 1 Betrayal at Krondor Age of Decadence Fallout: Nevada
  6. Rake

your 5 (6) essential RPGs

Planescape: Torment Fallout 1+2 ( If only one i will go with 2) BG 2 Arcanum MotB For Gold box choice... fuck that, i will take Dark Sun:Shattered Lands over any of them. But i must, Buck Rogers CtD it is
  7. Rake

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Someone has to take one for the team :hero:
  8. Rake

Trigger the codex with a statement.

:insert random TemplarGR post:
  9. Rake

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

It has nothing to do with him being Greek, you idiot. Him having hair everywhere is propably because of the goat genes running through his bloodline
  10. Rake

Obsidian and inXile acquired by Microsoft

You are so dumb it isn't even funny. Other than RtwP and isometric view, PoE hasn't any similarities with BGs. From characters, story, design goals, moment to moment gameplay, nothing. PK is way closer to a real BG continuation than PoE ever hoped to be. And funny you mention Oblivion. While i...
  11. Rake

:nocountryforshitposters:
  12. Rake

Make it "no more isometric crpgs from obsidian" and you may have a point. Otherwise, not so much Owlcat was very happy with kingmakers sales, Iron Tower the same with Aod. We can excpect Druidstone, Copper Dreams, Disco Elysium, Realms Beyond, Fallen Gods, Colony Ship RPG, plus propably whatever...
  13. Rake

https://www.goodreads.com/series/122018-the-chaos-born :troll:
  14. Rake

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Your main character obviously. He is the best companion to Nok-Nok, the real leader of the party

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom