Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by RandomLurker

1. The Codexian Saga LP

BA. Obviously fighting on multiple fronts = BAD, so if there's a good chance to close one of them we should take it. If we can get some allies to make sure things don't get out of hand on the other in the meantime, all the better. And besides, the post war concessions for the Raumeni would...
  2. Gahahaha, let's play Sengoku Rance! (NSFW)

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
  3. The Codexian Saga LP

Lets see here... A: - Moral high ground - Chance to actually catch the agents - Comparatively small distruptions in army organisation B: - Propaganda gold for the enemy side - Pretty much a guarantee of missing a crippling amount of unmodded enemy agents in key places - Ridiculous...
  4. Unban Andyman

End this insanity and let the horsey one roam free, or prepare to be judged by the lurkers. And we're extremely good at what we do, which is mostly just sitting there, unseen... just watching... absorbing it all... and judging... yes...
  5. The Codexian Saga LP

Wait... What happened to the ministry of Science And All Things Related? I thought that one was showered with money and extra influence too. Did they piss away all those things, or did that showering simply manage to uplift it to an actual, if unremarkable ministry (from basically a collection...
  6. The Codexian Saga LP

A won't work. Nobody's THAT good, and even if they were we'd be making a martyr out of a ridiculously popular man, pretty much guaranteeing civil war. Also, there's the little matter of "what if the assasin gets captured", in which case we'd be ridiculously discredited. B won't work. We've...
  7. The Codexian Saga LP

The Tyrant only controlls some shitty backwater, and yet we can expect this to turn into a long campaign with him as our nemesis? Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd suspect that the odds are rigged against us at this point :lol:. Anyway, I vote B for the first choice, though it kind of...
  8. The Codexian Saga LP

Lets see here... Out of those three options, C sounds like it could turn into a meta-clusterfuck where the updates get delayed because of players being unreliable, not to mention the possibility of the whole excercise turning into a never ending fight between 2 or 3 equally strong players that...
  9. Gahahaha, let's play Sengoku Rance! (NSFW)

So that's that for Orochi. Great work :salute:
  10. The Codexian Saga LP

And, just like that, the decision becomes easy. We get to not alienate our reformer power base, pump more money where it counts, AND go one step closer to a government that could support reintroducing the AIs? Yeah, I'm going from "leaning towards A" to actually voting A.
  11. The Codexian Saga LP

Wait a minute... Interior, Defense, Innovation/Industry/Science? What does the Respublica even have besides that, a Ministry of Sports? Actually, now that I think about it, this is a good question - what else is there? So far I'm leaning towards A, but I'd like to know whose share of the...
  12. The Codexian Saga LP

B, definitely. I believe both options would lead to "victory" here, as in the people will get their economic reforms either way. What we're doing here is choosing the political character of the future human state, specifically how authoritarian it will be. I for one would not like to see it...
  13. Gahahaha, let's play Sengoku Rance! (NSFW)

Not quite. We do learn for a fact that at least his scales are, or turn into, rocks (or things indistinguishable from rocks). That thing is not rotting away anytime soon. JAPAN should be okay, even better in fact, after the risk of its foundations just slithering away gets removed.
  14. The Codexian Saga LP

Well, this went better than expected. B
  15. The Codexian Saga LP

Oh shit. We're a theocracy that just decided to not do anything AT ALL when faced with socially destabilising problems related to our underlying dogma. Seriously, that's what this choice is. Things are about to get stupid.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom