Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by rapsdjff

1. rapsdjff

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

This was introduced with Thursday's update, but hotfixed like 3 hours later. Shouldn't be an issue anymore if you run the latest version on either Steam or GOG. First time this has ever been reported to me. I'll have a look after the holidays.
  2. rapsdjff

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

We're not done with Alps, but I've just returned from vacation and my focus for now is on fixing any bugs that came up while I was away.
  3. rapsdjff

None of those changes require a new campaign to take effect. Whenever a change does, I'll mention it explicitly in the changelog.
  4. rapsdjff

Enemy strength doesn't scale at all with renown. But the rewards you're getting for contracts do, and you'll unlock additional types of contracts with higher renown.
  5. rapsdjff

I always cheer for the enemies when watching streams of the game.
  6. rapsdjff

It's marked in the sense of you knowing the direction and roughly the distance from your current position, sometimes also the type of terrain it is on. You'll still have to actually find it.
  7. rapsdjff

It works. The damage displayed on the character sheet is the base damage before multipliers like this.
  8. rapsdjff

Thanks. Sales are looking good so far, but we'll know more after the weekend.
  9. rapsdjff

Still waiting for bundles to show up on the Steam storepage. In the meantime, you can find the Kraken Banner here.
  10. rapsdjff

Yes. All balance changes as well as the new character traits, tryout at hiring, new settlement situations, new retreat system, some visual updates and all kinds of quality of life improvements are part of the free update. There'll be an extensive changelog later today. The current version has...
  11. rapsdjff

There's two new high-tier medium/light helmets, the 'Barbute' and the 'Sallet'. There's also the Zweihander's Helmet, lootable from noble troops, which has an above-average armor-to-fatigue ratio and falls somewhere inbetween light and medium. There's never been a part 2, because although...
  12. rapsdjff

By saying that the goal is to have Nimble be an equal to Battleforged, I mean that it should be an equally viable pick in general, but not as good a choice for every role or playstyle, and vice versa. Right now, Nimble is mostly a niche pick, whereas Battleforged is viable for most characters...
  13. rapsdjff

We've been advised not to have preorders, as not to compromise our chance of climbing the trending / top seller list at release day and thereby gaining some visibility. It's not as if the DLC is a big download you'd want to preload, so there'd be little benefit for you in preordering anyway...
  14. rapsdjff

Oh, supply caravans. Yes, they now also go only between settlements connected by roads.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom