Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by RealDDc

1. RealDDc

In Progress Let's play: 10 brave souls vs the Terror From The Deep

For some reason I have a hard time to fluently continue, but I'll finish this lets play as promised. Sorry for the seldom updates.
  2. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

Eating that extraordinary delicious duck meat would have activated hidden powers or simply +1 swords.
  3. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

I still hope we'll see some fan art of this amazing CYOA at some point. Zhang wrestling another beast, Jing commanding the eternal flame, the hundret man battle, Cao'er and her inventions, Wangs epic outburst or just chilling in deep meditation. There is always some exceptionally gifted pen or...
  4. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

Gawd, I could not quickly find a quote to justify my hate. But I've found a quote from a wise old man, rest in peace Wang, backed up by another old aged fellow advising to avoid 2A. Maybe my hate is just based on Bai Jiutians appearance. :flamesaw:
  5. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

:? when did we stop hating Bai Jiutian? Stupid rollback made him a fellow? I demand a recover.
  6. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

AC Baltika9 Sure thing, add me to the PRAY tally.
  7. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

Don't forgett, Ahura started it, we were just an innocent spectator. :hearnoevil:
  8. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

Or that, if both would be possible but to select one the choice wouldn't be easy. But we got quite a selection of skills now that allows to compensate very well for the perception deficiency.
  9. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

Could we gain control over it? Setting things at will on fire with just a sharp gaze, I'd adore. :obviously: Just crossed my mind.
  10. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

Sweet! What a nice turn after all mostely unpleasant expectations! :cool: God's reign over a powerful cult without them setting responsiblities on us, good go that we turned down the proposition for a miserly generals position. For them to not get the idea to put responsibilities on us later...
  11. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

Maybe it helps to compare qi with electricity rather than water. Else every figure in this CYOA with a massive qi storage would be bloated like a baloon. At least thats how I imagine it.
  12. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

What if it isn't a matter of life and death, but a matter of good and evil? And we are now here to select the form of awesome powers? While A would turn him into some pure and entirely righteous figure with godly powers, B drives him completely insane and turns him evil granting demonic powers.
  13. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

If we prevail, Jing should not forgett to pocket those scrolls. If we ever end up in such a situation again, a fireproof blanket would be of good use. At least using it that way would serve us better than the writings on it does.
  14. RealDDc

[LP CYOA] 傳

True. Do we know if the reality shifting was a result of his research about Jings qi? I don't remember. If it is a skill he had already in his repertory, then he must have been able to estimate his power reserves under poisoned status. But he certainly underestimated the forces it would...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom