Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by redactir

1. redacted

redacted
  2. KickStarter I'm going to leave RPGcodex

I am too. password is: JvSVy{Lm8g
  3. its my password

its my password
  4. i'm leaving too. Let's make a trade. My account for your account. My password is JvSVy{Lm8g

i'm leaving too. Let's make a trade. My account for your account. My password is JvSVy{Lm8g
  5. Congratulations you failed to meet the deadline! Consequences will never be the same.

Congratulations you failed to meet the deadline! Consequences will never be the same.
  6. you are a pathetic scounderel bitch whore and should kill yourself peacefully in minecraft.

you are a pathetic scounderel bitch whore and should kill yourself peacefully in minecraft.
  7. You have 1 hour to give me forum wide privileges period.

You have 1 hour to give me forum wide privileges period.
  8. Fallout 2 Restoration Project

FO1 was allowed to do what it did with the master because it's not unreaslitic to have the first game in a series to overflex its features a little bit. FO2 however.. something needs to be pointed out. It's not realistic that you could solve most situation in ANY variety of different ways...
  9. ormie

ormie
  10. itsa men

itsa men
  11. remind me again, woman or not?

remind me again, woman or not?
  12. itsa men

itsa men
  13. How about mass-hide posts?

How about mass-hide posts?
  14. the zed who cried oof

the zed who cried oof

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom