Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by redsky

1. KickStarter Phoenix Point - the new game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop

my 2 favorite games ( but with mods) Xcom 2 with long war i played for 3000 hours. You have to try LW. Other is PP with Terror from the Void mod. I must say that PP has probably the best way to handle the shooting in turn based games. I love how everything counts.
  2. Game News Jagged Alliance 3 Released

Best game in 2023? After few updates it would be really good. Also, i expect big mod support, so i can see me playin this game for loong time. Few years for sure.
  3. KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX expansion coming in early 2024

Game is very hard. You cant play it for the first time on ironman. it has at least 10 -15 parts where you will not be prepered for the first time. Some missions that i thought would be easy to beat, i lost big time.
  4. KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX expansion coming in early 2024

I finished the game, but i never could play good with sage. How did you use sage in offensive role?
  5. Community RPG Codex GOTY 2020: Results & Cool Graphs

I thought its just me, I hate anime rpgs. I bet those games are made for people who have sexual problems. Is it so hard to make somethin realistic like Atom?
  6. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Please tell me i can somehow move difficulty from normal to hard in current game. Its too easy with psi character, didnt know that and im 20 hours in new game. i finished the game 2 years ago, my mistake that i started on normal, but i remembered it was hard game before ( i played with guns, not...
  7. KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Same thing happened in my game on hardest difficulty. I really wanted that dog, but his owner knew how to fight. :) I hope next time ill have more luck.
  8. KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Try Ironman and bleed. Thats my next step.
  9. Arcanum Arcanum - No wonder Troika went under

Also, if my memory is good, they made newspapers in the game, where you can read whats happenin in the world, depending on your choices. Ahh, i think ill have to play it again, after long long time. Any new mods for the game?
  10. KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

You dont have to min / max character in this game. I never min/ max in any game, hate that.
  11. KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Try to play Xenonaouts ( x division mod) and Long war mod for xcom 1 or 2 for at least 2000 - 3000 hours. Then return to Atom or any other turn based combat game and tell people git gud. Ok you died few times, so what? Like Politician said, its much easier when you hit level 10. Game is great...
  12. KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

I guess you are bad at these type of games. I started on expert (blind) and i am close to finish the game. Read a bit whats important to get first turn in fight. Atomboy, you can make even harder last level in DLC. Thanks for great game.
  13. What game are you wasting time on?

Playing Star traders : frontiers. Great game and best dev team i ever saw. i wish i have time for Vigilantes and This is the police 2.
  14. KickStarter Star Traders: Frontiers - space sandbox game by Trese Brothers

2nd best game in 2018 for me. First is Atom rpg. I wish my wife and children go away for couple of days, so i can play these 2 games non stop.
  15. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: ATOM RPG

Better then anything i played since 1998 ( Fallout 2 ). And i played them all. This game is masterpiece. Its even better then underrail + wastland 2 together. I started on hardest difficulty and died like 30 times. After 28 hours, i pray there is another 20 -30 hours to play. There are some...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom