Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Risewild's Recent Activity

1. Risewild brofisted sgm's post in the thread Gold Box I played the NES port of Pool of Radiance for a bit; this game is terrible.

The AD&D rules system which this game was based upon was not about being a murderhobo. The lack of healing options outside of safe...

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:32 PM
  2. Risewild rated Grauken's post Funny in the thread Gold Box I played the NES port of Pool of Radiance for a bit; this game is terrible.

How cute, a newfaq saying something edgy to show he's a philistine, what a novel thing to do

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:29 PM
  3. Risewild rated Desiderius's post Yes in the thread Gold Box I played the NES port of Pool of Radiance for a bit; this game is terrible.

The tiny window doesn't really matter since all combat takes place on the Iso tactical screen. You've got to remember that a lot of us...

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:25 PM
  4. Risewild rated Infinitron's post incline in the thread Game News Archaelund gets a teaser trailer, releasing on Early Access in Fall 2020.

Tags: 4 Dimension Games; Archaelund Back in February we posted about Archaelund, the upcoming Realms of Arkania-style RPG by the...

Dec 3, 2019 at 4:23 AM
  5. Risewild brofisted Trashos's post in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Edition - RTwP incline from Owlcat Games.

Some games are meant to be mastered. That's a big part of the satisfaction they offer. Honestly, that is great game design, rare by now,...

Nov 29, 2019 at 4:43 AM
  6. Risewild rated PorkyThePaladin's post retadred in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Edition - RTwP incline from Owlcat Games.

Your version of putting your index fingers into your ears and going La-La-La-La, I can't hear you. Oh, so you are saying in order to...

Nov 29, 2019 at 4:41 AM
  7. Risewild rated Pink Eye's post Funny in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Edition - RTwP incline from Owlcat Games.

Go back to shoutbox, you're shitting up our thread, you twat.

Nov 29, 2019 at 4:40 AM
  8. Risewild rated PorkyThePaladin's post retadred in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Edition - RTwP incline from Owlcat Games.

I think you are bad. Google any Shitmaker boss fight, and you will see everyone normal having all sorts of issues with them. Just...

Nov 29, 2019 at 4:38 AM
  9. Risewild brofisted Trashos's post in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Edition - RTwP incline from Owlcat Games.

Basically, reading your posts it sounds like you do not like the fact that for several fights you have to witness them first before you...

Nov 29, 2019 at 4:37 AM
  10. Risewild brofisted Desiderius's post in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Edition - RTwP incline from Owlcat Games.

What’s retarded about it? You have yet to present any evidence you have any idea what decisions were even made. No specifics = not...

Nov 29, 2019 at 4:36 AM
  11. Risewild rated Desiderius's post Prestigious in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Edition - RTwP incline from Owlcat Games.

Heh, that’s exactly the way I play too. Except instead of whining and blaming the game for not being a trivial faceroll I figure things...

Nov 29, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  12. Risewild rated Timeslip's post Funny in the thread KickStarter Vigilantes: neo-noir, turn based tactical RPG.

Appreciate the feedback Nutria . I'm only delusional enough to make someone sit through a 2 minute cutscene, but hoping to work my way...

Nov 29, 2019 at 4:20 AM
  13. Risewild brofisted Timeslip's post in the thread KickStarter Vigilantes: neo-noir, turn based tactical RPG.

Making surprisingly good progress on destructible cover. It's not in the bag, but it's looking good. Had to spend two days cleaning up...

Nov 29, 2019 at 4:19 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)