Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Rogue

1. Holy shit this site need a new icon

A turd? Really? :P
  2. Holy shit this site need a new icon

:obviously: is the perfect icon
  3. Preview The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Preview

I do. :P But I think that for them it's better to "invent" it only now. Fanboys will build statues for them just for doing next to nothing. :salute: Bethesda :salute:
  4. Preview The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Preview

Since your typical Codexer came buckets when Oblivion was released, there will now be twice as many buckets filled and at the same time dragon shouts will be roared, because Skyrim is twice as awesome - now you can finally dual-wield everything!
  5. Launch copies of The Old Republic will be limited!!111

Silellak, you are truly a BRO for sharing this information with us. I must hurry and preorder!!!11 If I was really filthy rich though, I would preorder every single copy and then let only Codex members play this game. This reminds me of a scene from the Simpsons I saw many years ago...
  6. DOTA 2 - Or: Valve does Blizzard ripoffs now as well!

What a foul and putrid game. Of course Valve got involved. They will smear Steam all over it for the extra flavour.
  7. GOG offers Master of Orion and Realms of Arkania discounts

I think it's high time I spent some time playing MoO.
  8. SO BROS ARCANUM

Glad to hear you're having fun BLOLBERT :P
  9. ToEE is fucking awesome bros

Or maybe not enough?
  10. BROs, paying for in-game crap you don't need is a GOOD THING

An increase in the number of people playing free games is providing the gaming industry with an additional source of revenue as gamers shell out millions for virtual goods and add-ons. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/ ... XQ20110820 I think I'll help the "incline" and start playing...
  11. Any Codexers play on 360?

Wow, I did not know that The Codex has developed such powerful love for The Console. I mean ... maybe there's actually something to it. Maybe something awesome really does happen every time you mash a button. Could it be?
  12. Any Codexers play on 360?

It's called a lan party, you dumbfuck.
  13. Game News J.E. Sawyer: Obsidian's Five Hard Lessons Of RPG Design

set.seed? I think this is more a problem of player "intelligence" than stats. Which is as it should be and it's what makes them [RPGs] great.
  14. Any Codexers play on 360?

Fuck you and fuck your shitbox.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom