Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Roguey's Recent Activity

1. Roguey rated gunman's post Disagree in the thread New User. Also sent a curator to RPGCodex. Hi..

Well, at least making a game, even if pitiful, is a greater achievement than making a blog.

Jul 24, 2019 at 1:23 AM
  2. Roguey rated Bester's post WTF am I reading in the thread Baldur's Gate & Baldur's Gate II Mod Thread.

I'm going to be brutally honest with you, Lilura. Every time you mention to me, things start moving and growing in my pants. I realize...

Jul 24, 2019 at 1:22 AM
  3. Roguey replied to the thread Underrail: The Incline Awakens.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/underrail-the-incline-awakens.105387/page-253#post-4987284 Get good Daedalos

Jul 24, 2019 at 12:56 AM
  4. Roguey rated glass blackbird's post Fabulously Optimistic in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - No, there are no actual gameplay details yet.

BG3 will be OK, probably.

Jul 24, 2019 at 12:12 AM
  5. Roguey rated AwesomeButton's post Excited! in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - No, there are no actual gameplay details yet.

When will we hear your voice?

Jul 24, 2019 at 12:11 AM
  6. Roguey rated Eisenheinrich's post Disagree in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - No, there are no actual gameplay details yet.

Reading Lilura's postings is an exercise in tedium, too.

7. Roguey rated Lilura's post Funny in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - No, there are no actual gameplay details yet.

In point of fact, he "reviews" them. He gives them scores. He gave NWN2 OC 4/5. If you are going to review a game, you should have...

8. Roguey replied to the thread A kind request.

Why not just ignore people who contribute nothing of value?

Jul 24, 2019 at 12:06 AM
  9. Roguey rated Lilura's post Despair in the thread A kind request.

Almost every time I post, someone mentions my blog. I could be talking about the weather and someone will mention my blog. I could say...

Jul 24, 2019 at 12:02 AM
  10. Roguey rated Lacrymas's post WTF am I reading in the thread Dragon Age New Dragon Age confirmed.

As an avid connoisseur of women's butts (and hater of anal sex with men), I'd like to reclaim the busting in the assholes for the heteros.

Jul 23, 2019 at 2:00 PM
  11. Roguey rated LESS T_T's post Funny in the thread inXile General Discussion Thread.

Looks like another game got Fargo'd: https://steamcommunity.com/games/828680/announcements/detail/1613895599249299923 [spoiler]

Jul 23, 2019 at 1:50 PM
  12. Roguey replied to the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - No, there are no actual gameplay details yet.

In that case the reason was because they finished the story in the final expansion because the engine was too old for another...

Jul 23, 2019 at 2:16 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)