Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Roguey's Recent Activity

1. Roguey brofisted DarkUnderlord's comment on rusty_shackleford's profile post

Morrowind was boring whack-a-mole.

Feb 27, 2020 at 2:31 PM
  2. Roguey brofisted Latro's comment on Owlish's profile post

Liars have an advantage over ones who tell the truth.

Feb 27, 2020 at 2:30 PM
  3. Roguey replied to the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th 15:00 ET.

I'm just going by Codex consensus. I haven't started it, though I will try soon.

Feb 27, 2020 at 2:15 PM
  4. Roguey rated Van-d-all's post Funny in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th 15:00 ET.

Probably sales :negative:

Feb 27, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  5. Roguey replied to the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th 15:00 ET.

People wanted PoE-esque art with good D&D-based combat (whether turn-based or rtwp) and normal-looking dialogue. As it is now, when it...

Feb 27, 2020 at 2:03 PM
  6. Roguey rated Magnat's post Edgy in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th 15:00 ET.

Not sure which is uglier, the actor or the character model.

Feb 27, 2020 at 1:57 PM
  7. Roguey rated Bester's post Thanks! in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th 15:00 ET.

I told you this was going to be DOS3. I installed DOS2 back then to see what kind of game it was. Someone asked why. I said:

Feb 27, 2020 at 1:54 PM
  8. Roguey rated Lacrymas's post Funny in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th 15:00 ET.

I like how Josh Sawyer is already being exonerated for his crimes.

Feb 27, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  9. Roguey rated Dedicated_Dark's post Fabulously Optimistic in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th 15:00 ET.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Hopefully these are placeholders, not even going to touch the game if this retardness is still what we are getting...

Feb 27, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  10. Roguey rated Sacibengala's post Disagree in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th 15:00 ET.

Those character models are atrocious. Remember me of the original div2.

Feb 27, 2020 at 1:50 PM
  11. Roguey rated Hamster's post Funny in the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - gameplay reveal on February 27th 15:00 ET.

*I told her i wanted to be a dragon*

Feb 27, 2020 at 1:49 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)