Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Roygbiv

1. Roygbiv

E3 2019 - Official Codex Thread - June 6th to 13th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

I still can't believe Bethesda didn't just go full free to play with F76.
  2. Roygbiv

E3 2019 - Official Codex Thread - June 6th to 13th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Styrofoam huffy helmet made for a child with hydrocephalus confirmed for preorder bonus.
  3. Roygbiv

Anyone else hear that Nintendo-esque coin pickup noise?
  4. Roygbiv

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Can't tell if this is old hat or not, but imho the "Tender" app will be the start of this game. Basically MC uses the app, turns out it's a mass catfishing scam like that Thot in NYC did, everyone gets group embraced. Probably be a Ventrue or Tremere conspiracy.
  5. Roygbiv

Battlefield 5 - going back to WW2

I thought that black guy in the center was wearing headphones around his neck for about 5 minutes.
  6. Roygbiv

Dying Light 2 Stay Human - zombie survival with choice & consequence

The post apocalyptic setting is a huge turn off imho. The thing that i liked about the first game was that it was set on an island, and that made help feel just out of reach. This is just straight up Fallout type scavenger cities.
  7. Roygbiv

Skull & Bones-Booty Plunder Simulator 2018

They're hinting at it having some small islands/forts to walk around on, but they've brushed it under the rug.
  8. Roygbiv

Looks entirely like a jury-rigged Black Flag standalone mod. What in the hell are they thinking?
  9. Roygbiv

Next inevitable gaming bomb. They still haven't learned their lesson from Sea Of Thieves apparently.
  10. Roygbiv

Death Stranding Director's Cut - Kojima's post-apocalyptic deliveryman simulator

I guarantee it'll probably be just to stun enemies to sneak past them or whatever.
  11. Roygbiv

Blizzard announced "Classic" World of Warcraft

What are the actual chances of a WC4? I have a hard time getting into true 3d strategy games.
  12. Roygbiv

Battlefield 5 - going back to WW2

Why would people think that Dice is going to deliver on post release content? They barely put out worthwhile DLC for BF1, and that was for pay. If this game doesn't do as well as they're expecting, (which is what I'm leaning towards) then we're most likely not going to see any Pacific theater or...
  13. Roygbiv

Death Stranding Director's Cut - Kojima's post-apocalyptic deliveryman simulator

I always just suggest people start with 3, because it's the easiest jump on point. It's as hard as Kingdom Hearts to get invested in imho. But either way would work. I personally am a huge MGS2 fan, i think it's a nearly flawless game.
  14. Roygbiv

Start with 3 and work your way backwards imho. The 1st suffers slightly from poor mechanics, but the 2nd and 3rd still hold up very well. Splinter Cell is the better stealth game, but MGS is a completely different animal altogether. You ever try any other stealth games?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom