Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ruchy

1. Ruchy

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Hmmm I don't know anything about the Table top game unfortunately so not sure what to make of that. Overall fairly excited though and will support it even if it's shit if only to show that their is interest in a 40k cRPG. What can I say I'm a huggy buggy faggot like that.
  2. Ruchy

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters - Grey Knights turn-based tactical RPG

I just finished an Ironman play through tonight, had a bug on the last mission where the enemy turn would stall forever, had to exit and reload the game a few times and change what I did in my turn to get past it but luckily made it through.
  3. Ruchy

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Not even a contest, Regill was a very pleasant surprise from gnomes for me especially after Tartuccio the gnome punching bag.
  4. Ruchy

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

"Early access game not actually finished. We'll have this and other stories with more news at 11"
  5. Ruchy

Restarted once.... thinking about restarting again. Haven't even finished the maze yet.
  6. Ruchy

After spending considerable time in Char Gen I'm still shocked and dare I say appalled that Kitsune are in instead of ratfolk. Every time I look at that stupid fox my little skaven heart breaks.
  7. Ruchy

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

36Gb "Update" what a time to be alive.
  8. Ruchy

The Ascent - isometric, co-op cyberpunk action RPG

Might be a quick coop lark with some close friends, a beer and pretzels type of game and I'm ok with that.
  9. Ruchy

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Not nearly enough neck beard for this to be codex.
  10. Ruchy

Ahhh back to the demonstrably false hp bloat myth.
  11. Ruchy

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

I have to agree, it's almost like the interests of a public company can't ever align with a creative endeavour.
  12. Ruchy

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire + DLC Thread - now with turn-based combat!

Probably confirming return characters coming to avowed.... just my speculation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom