Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ruzen

1. Ruzen

Community Celebrating 20 years of RPG News (NSFW)

:M 20 years ha? It made me remember this quote.
  2. Ruzen

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Treasure of the Midnight Isles DLC Released

People on Dis this game because of Russian origins? Sad
  3. Ruzen

Game News THQ Nordic Showcase 2022: Gothic Remake and Jagged Alliance 3

About the magazines Ok I'll be the one to start weird overthinking I think no magazine for weapons is good for the setting. Jagged Alliance always felt to me like an '80s 90's popcorn action movies with no reload scenes, so there for I'll be ok with that
  4. Ruzen

Game News THQ Nordic Showcase 2022: Gothic Remake and Jagged Alliance 3

JA3 looks ok. Old features seem to be integrated into modern gaming expectations. I hope they won't make the story too personal vendetta (but from the narrative girl it looks that way) Hope there is a ton of difficulty customizations.
  5. Ruzen

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire + DLC Thread - now with turn-based combat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlNJSsjIyp4 :desu:
  6. Ruzen

Game News ELEX II releasing on March 1st

Nobody expects to be a Disco Elysium but let me blast some more shitt yo!
  7. Ruzen

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Released

Ok the story is ... bad at best but the gameplay is fun..?
  8. Ruzen

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Kickstarter Update #88: Dev Diary #3 - The Fortress of Drezen

I find this game quite intriguing Party management City management Empire/War management
  9. Ruzen

Community RPG Codex 2020 GOTY - VOTE NOW!

Horizon Zero Dawn for 2020 it doesn't have the best sounds but I liked the lore and action. It was also difficult on hard so that's a plus.
  10. Ruzen

Game News Bloodlines 2 Clan Introduction - Malkavian

So, no Nosferatu = Sewer sections confirmed :negative:
  11. Ruzen

Game News Paradox announce Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 with Brian Mitsoda onboard as narrative lead

I dunno, why you guys are so worried about weird political or social things, will insert to the bloodlines. Wouldn't that be more authentic to the current day of age? Not long ago people were casting spells on Trump doing rituals and all. I think it will be more immersive for bloodlines vamp...
  12. Ruzen

Game News Paradox announce Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 with Brian Mitsoda onboard as narrative lead

The new CEO has different opinions about that previous model. As newer titles prove: HOI4, Stellaris are throwing less DLC's.
  13. Ruzen

Game News The Outer Worlds to launch on the Epic Games Store and Microsoft Store, only coming to Steam in 2020

Yes the new CEO doesn't seem like a complete suit unlike the previous one. Fredrik was minimal spending maximum profit guy. Ebba seems more friendly so far. She increased the staff and building new office now.
  14. Ruzen

Game News The Outer Worlds to launch on the Epic Games Store and Microsoft Store, only coming to Steam in 2020

Let's not compare the community differences between Steam (where daily 33 Millions of people comes and mostly who have jobs who can spend money on things) between a launcher which become popular making a F2P game whose users are mostly these If you think your game can sell well you put on...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom