Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Sabriana

1. The decline of the Elder Scrolls series

Thanks for the encouragement, I'll try it out asap. And if the DaggerfallSetup works for me, I'll be a happy camper. Although I might sound stupid, I don't know what "Overhaul 3.0" is. My Morrowind disk is the same one I bought in 2002 (or 2003, I forget). I guess it's a mod, and I will check...
  2. The decline of the Elder Scrolls series

I like Morrowind, and I think it's way, way better than Oblivion could ever be, even with countless mods. My mod-folder for Oblivion is actually much bigger than the game itself. I haven't played Skyrim yet, so I can't comment on it. It's not in the right price-range for me yet. I've not...
  3. The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

It is. It is indeed.
  4. Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

Don't let that deter you. I am an avid supporter of the 'old time' RPG's, but reading through the forum I know that I also am not Codex Approved simply because of my gender. I browsed through GD and Retardo, and decided that those forums (fora?) are best ignored. I come here for the games, and...
  5. Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

@Dark PenguiN No, I've taken to wait for games to hit the bargain bin with all DLC attached. I don't believe in paying extra for bits and pieces of content. I hate malware DRM with a passion. If bleeding their customers dry by small cuts, and treating them like potential thieves is their thing...
  6. Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

Yeah, you're right. And unless that ultimate goty costs only between 10 and 15 € they can stick it where the sun don't shine. I saw a bit of Skyrim on youtube as well. It appears to be just a happy hiker with dragons. Danke. That's indeed herp derp. What is this, the Sims? No, that's...
  7. Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

Is the new add-on a DLC or an exp-pack? Dawnguard (I think that's its name) certainly carries the price of a real exp-pack, but I've watched a few scenes on youtube, and it seems to be just a DLC. I'll definitely get Skyrim, but not just yet. As a matter of fact, it'll be a long while until it...
  8. Defense of the Decline

And a very good post it was, I simply cut a lot of it because of, well, you can read the original, no sense quoting all of it once again, although it deserves it, imo. I can't give you a sis-fist, or broette fist if you prefer that, but I can give you one of those instead: :bro...
  9. So I bought KotOR...

I like that idea. Well, actually the name and the idea of Onion doing something like that. I love that site, I wish they had something like this over here. The stars know that a lot of idiotic shit that's happening over here is perfectly ripe for spoofing and satire. If you think of it...
  10. So I bought KotOR...

I don't remember much of both KotOR games, but I do remember having a 'meh' feeling for the first one, and being terribly disappointed in the second one. It's quite possible that I expected too much from the sequel, and hating LucasArt for a while. Well, I still hate Lucas and his megalomania...
  11. Mass Effect 1/2: Under-rated or shit?

That's not quite true, Grimlorn. There are some prime troll-threads stickied in Retardoland.The 'You can't get through FO1 without combat' thread for example is making me laugh even thinking about it. Many, many women have to accept the 'meh, good for what it is, and I guess it won't get any...
  12. Biowartanic Continues Its Epic Descent

The thing is, however, that adjusting to the mass market is over-saturating it. The niche markets are being abandoned, and someone will pick them up. Perhaps the way to go is not to get too greedy. Too many clones will dilute the profit margin. If there are too many companies going after the...
  13. Your top three enemies faced in RPGs

So was the rat mother in Drakensang. Damn, I hate her. I can't decide whether the warrens in VtM_B were the worst thing I've ever encountered, or if it was that stupid rat mother. Yes, Psquit. That was exactly like my mage 'duelled' with the arishok. It's utterly preposterous.
  14. still having fun with skyrim

Well, there was this interview with an EA dude, and he positively gloated about the day one DLC bringing in the extra money. I don't remember where I read that, but he was very elated that instead of € 54.00 it brought in € 64.00 or higher from the people who don't by the CE. He thought day one...
  15. Mass Effect 1/2: Under-rated or shit?

You do? But it's so cliche, in a way. Praise a shit game and/or developer to high heaven and sit back and watch the shit storm. It seems so yesterday, you know? No imagination, no effort. Sad, really.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom