Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by salaciousbcrumb

1. salaciousbcrumb

F U Crispy

2. salaciousbcrumb

F U Crispy

That's one of the most sensible reasons I can think that anyone would pay someone to shill the vaxx here, other than that it may be a testing ground. But that is giving everyone too much credit. The governments are so stupid they will fund anything without any accountability even shitposting...
  3. salaciousbcrumb

F U Crispy

All laughs aside it's pretty heartless depriving a man of his income when he has a "4 year old daughter," to look after alone, while is "wife," is in hospital, while he "works," from his 90 year old grandmas (who survived because of the vaxx) care home. You probably noticed he was trying to...
  4. salaciousbcrumb

F U Crispy

5. salaciousbcrumb

F U Crispy

A meme you say, just for the record I don't like to see anybody banned, we have ignore buttons. It's especially bad to deprive a person of his posting rights along with his only source of income. I think it's really funny seeing you spam total cringe videos on YOUR thread and then having...
  6. salaciousbcrumb

Take care Mangoose I'm off to bed soon. If you need to talk send me a message. You are not alone...

Take care Mangoose I'm off to bed soon. If you need to talk send me a message. You are not alone at all I experienced all the symptoms described in your condition for the last 10 years, but I had pockets of joy to see me through it and my own vain arrogance and also twisted humor. To be honest...
  7. salaciousbcrumb

You don't have to travel to take the holiday, just give yourself a break for a few days and see...

You don't have to travel to take the holiday, just give yourself a break for a few days and see what bad shit goes down when your negative control freak side is off duty.
  8. salaciousbcrumb

I don't go along with meds, but that's me. I would reccommend a holiday. Take a short break...

I don't go along with meds, but that's me. I would reccommend a holiday. Take a short break for a couple of days to start where you reject any negative thoughts in your mind and take outgoing measures. If you do this you will enjoy yourself and realize the negative thoughts you have are not...
  9. salaciousbcrumb

They did not care about my religion or politics they were just people who are kind and decent...

They did not care about my religion or politics they were just people who are kind and decent and if you are kind and decent and friendly you will have a great chance of making great friends.
  10. salaciousbcrumb

I know myself that I have been around the world and strangers have treated me with great...

I know myself that I have been around the world and strangers have treated me with great kindness and invited me into their homes.
  11. salaciousbcrumb

I'm not going to sugar coat this, the world right now is a shit place ruled by evil people. But...

I'm not going to sugar coat this, the world right now is a shit place ruled by evil people. But your life is important and you only have one chance to take the joy you can anywhere and everywhere you can find it. Look I'm here trying to talk to you when I have work in the morning and could be...
  12. salaciousbcrumb

sorry Mangoose I missed your reply when I was typing. Is there any time you enjoyed something...

sorry Mangoose I missed your reply when I was typing. Is there any time you enjoyed something? Were you always depressed? Is there anything you remember you had joy doing, watching?
  13. salaciousbcrumb

Anyway I hope you find peace of mind whatever way you want to go, but I just wanted to say to...

Anyway I hope you find peace of mind whatever way you want to go, but I just wanted to say to you that you do have friends here, many people are willing to stand with you and by you (online at least) here if you ever have problems.
  14. salaciousbcrumb

People sweep there driveways and think it is a chore so it becomes one to do quickly. If they...

People sweep there driveways and think it is a chore so it becomes one to do quickly. If they swept the drive and looked and took time to contemplate on the smaller world on their broom without any thoughts of life worries, phones or the TV or the internet, sweeping a drive would be a pleasure.
  15. salaciousbcrumb

In todays society people have too much going on, so the act of drinking a tea or beer has to be...

In todays society people have too much going on, so the act of drinking a tea or beer has to be accompanied by something else instead of just enjoying the drink. You need to get to the point when you can just enjoy something without any other thoughts and then the world will open up to you with...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom