Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Sam Bixby

1. The David W. Bradley's Wizards & Warriors Thread

Anyone know if you there is a way to use the Ludmeister's Wizards and Warriors Mod v1.1 mod with the gog version? I hear you can just use the .DAT files and not the exe, but when I do that it's not working. Only when I replace the deep6.exe it works, but then it go's back to the old crappy...
  2. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Thanks for the info on this, one other thing do you know what type of leather armor is worth crafting for DEX build?
  3. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Is Ripper worth the 2 points in will?
  4. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Anyone know if sword is better with strength or dexterity?
  5. ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

So is this game running on WIndows 7?
  6. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Anyone know if it's worth maxing throwing skill with Three-Pointer?
  7. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Whats 30% of 33? Like 21
  8. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Is nimble worth it if I'm only using leather armor with about 20-30 armor penalty? How much movement points do I lose with 30 armor penalty anyways?
  9. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Hey Blaine, thanks for trying to help. I was just hoping I was not the only one playing on DOMINATING! Maybe I'll go with your Export -> Import trick and save up 100,000 stygian coins and just play through it. Like I was saying I don't mind the hp bloat and harder fights, but this 25% on...
  10. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Damn I was hoping I was not the only one playing on dominating difficult, guess the codex are just a bunch of suckers that run games on normal now a days.
  11. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Are you playing on dominating difficulty repair kit sell for 75, that's 2 stygian coins, what the hell am I going to do with that?
  12. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Now go play this game on dominating difficulty with this 25% selling crap and tell me how to make money. I have played through this game on hard when it came out and I had no problems with money but this selling at 25% is just junk and I'm thinking about giving up on it at this point, Its just...
  13. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Tolerance for grinding? The only things that respawn is rathounds and other mobs that don't drop items worth selling, Also money is something I do need for ammo and crafting items and this 25% sell thing is the only thing I'm not liking about dominating.
  14. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

On dominating difficulty is money always going to be super hard to get or is it going to get easier at some point, because I'm just up to the junkyard and I feel like I'm going to be so poor, I well not even be able to by ammo for my gun.
  15. Underrail: The Incline Awakens

I hear Perfect scattering Is junk because it adds 1 to 2 damage per pellet so with hoppershot its only 20-40 damage. Is it just not worth getting then?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom