Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Sam Ecorners

1. Sam Ecorners

Subnautica: Released (SPOILER WARNING past Post #1)

So is Below Zero worth playing?
  2. Sam Ecorners

Community RPG Codex 2020 GOTY - VOTE NOW!

I didn't realize i could skip the games I didn't play, so I rated everything 1. I suppose it's codexian enough
  3. Sam Ecorners

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

the questline about the convict that found god was fun
  4. Sam Ecorners

Oh, also. Make sure you climb those air conditioner units. They open plenty of alternative routes
  5. Sam Ecorners

25 hours in and I love it. The world is fun. It runs like shit. I've only seen one game breaking bug in 25 hours. Did I mention the performance is shit?
  6. Sam Ecorners

I've been playing for 12 hours and I love it. BUt I gotta say, the quest "Heroes", that's some feels
  7. Sam Ecorners

I've been playing for 12 hours and I love it. BUt I gotta say, the quest "Heroes", that's some feels
  8. Sam Ecorners

https://www.cyberpunk.net https://af.gog.com/en/game/cyberpunk_2077_ultimate_edition?as=1649904300
  9. Sam Ecorners

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I have a bottle of tequila, bottle of vodka, tons of juice for the vape and 2 energy drinks. I'm ready.
  10. Sam Ecorners

I'm here to enjoy butthurt and play cyberpunk and i'm almost all outta butthurt
  11. Sam Ecorners

I'm proud of you sad fucks for achieving 500 pages before the game release. Here's to 2000 more pages of glorious butthurt on release.
  12. Sam Ecorners

i preordered on gog and on amazon. On amazon i got an xbox CE, because it was the only one available

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom