Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Sarkile

1. Unicorn Overlord - Tactical RPG by Vanillaware

I think great is more than a little hyperbolic, but I appreciated it for what it was and tried to be.
  2. Indie Caribbean Legend - Classic Pirate RPG Sea Dogs: To Each His Own Remake/Remaster

Is this worth it if I already have To Each His Own? I've never played through it because the French are fags and I hate having to play as one, but I generally like Sea Dogs.
  3. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

The alpha for that Warhammer conversion seems to have a lot of promise. I'm looking forward to more complete versions of it.
  4. Vapourware Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League out now

My guess is that it will do far worse. Capeshit still had some momentum going on when Avengers came out.
  5. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

You are high. Karlach is the Reddit companion out of a cast of massively retarded 5E trash, newfag.
  6. CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

I can't stand Male V's accent.
  7. CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

But then he became a Chad for that pussy. It's the most honest portrayal of a hero's journey in modern media.
  8. Shin Megami Tensei XV

Shin Megami Tensei XV, a fan remake of the first Shin Megami Tensei in RPG Maker XV, was translated into English late last week. It adds some new routes and QoL additions, but appears to be pretty true to the original game. I haven't been able to play more than the intro yet due to work, but...
  9. CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Where is level scaling confirmed for Phantom Liberty? I was considering buying the expansion, but that would be a hard pass from me.
  10. Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I've been interacting with a lot of cuckervitards who are bitching about the pronouns in this game, and then go back to playing Baldur's Gate 3. I don't understand this.
  11. World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

I will probably pick up Skylines 2 eventually, but I doubt I will ever touch this thing. And this is coming from someone who has purchased multiple copies of the Shadowrun games.
  12. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Cringe 3 compilation thread

Minsc and prostitute sheep are basically Larian humor. I'm surprised you didn't throw Lilarcor in there.
  13. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

They would have to turn the game off to post about it.
  14. Gothic Gothic series enhanced rereleases on Nintendo Switch

I'm pretty interested in picking this up on the Switch, but I want to see how the game works with a controller. I can't imagine it's anymore jank than the original release though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom