Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Satori (original)

1. Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

Isn't dragon the top tier?
  2. Prophecy: The Fall of Trinadon

From HotU. "Colourful graphics and cool weapons make up for the near absence of plot development and detailed statistics. Good for RPG newbies only".
  3. sea's (Mostly Technical) Skyrim Initial Impressions

Aye for me it runs as smooth as silk on all settings, except for that 3 second freeze every 10-20 seconds.
  4. sea's (Mostly Technical) Skyrim Initial Impressions

It's not all that spastic, Witcher 2 ran fine on my Dual Core 3.2ghz but Skyrim with everything on low with the objects and actor distance upped a bit (which has no correlation on the freezing problem), turning off my antivirus helped somewhat but the problem is still there although lessened...
  5. Name the pictured game

Super Hydlide. Timeslaughter! Was just thinking about the other day. The woman in a straitjacket with bare legs in the mental hospital level made my willy feel funny :oops: Circuit's Edge. Currently going through the Marid Audran Trilogy.
  6. Prosper Watch - Spotted a Prosper? Post it Here!

Y'all are snitches, bitches. :shiv:
  7. Sonic Generations

No real platforming in the modern Sonic sections, some in the classic Sonic stages but not as much as there used to be. They even say that modern Sonic's versions of the stages sections tend to be harder than classic's :roll: But still, the best new Sonic game since SA1 I reckon. The updated...
  8. Recommended Non-'Dex Let's Plays

AdventureGameFan8 Same as above, no voice over and knows what he's doing so it's a pure showcase of the game and a great collection of oldies and obscures.. http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventureGameFan8#g/p
  9. Spoony's PnP Tales

His girlfriend cheated on him multiple times (with fans even) so he dumped her. It was also her idea for the signed autographs, for Doctor Insano to be more than a one time thing and other characters, cracking down on the forum so that only brown nosers can post etc; in short, she was what made...
  10. Let's Read Let's Read: The City

Likewise. Saw the first few pages and it brought the memory flooding back.
  11. Minitroopers: the sequel to MyBrute

Seems tanks are pretty duff compared to helicopters, they don't have the mobility or RoF that would make them worthwhile. http://iwubcrispy.minitroopers.com/b/view/bat3
  12. Amnesia: The Dark Descent (makers of Penumbra)

Use AMK instead, OL makes the game too easy.
  13. VTM: Redemption.. HDTP Re-Texture Mod

Does anyone know what causes the disappearing team mate bug? I've had to quit a few sessions after seeing the Brujah matriarch when the first team mate (the blonde male) disappears for some unknown reason. Loading an earlier save doesn't seem to help.
  14. What about Jagged Alliance 2 multiplayer?

Is the campaign possible in co-op?
  15. RPG Codex Refugee from GD Thread

Range ban all IP addresses from posters with over 30% /gd/ posts? A few innocents will get hit in the crossfire but they would have taken one for the team.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom