Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Schizophrenic monolog

1. Schizophrenic monolog

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous now on Kickstarter

Am i the only one who thinks that Pathfinder: Kingmaker was the best Crpg of the decade?! I invested more than 350 hr in this game and loved every second of it. For me, giving Owlcat money for the second time was a no brainer.
  2. Schizophrenic monolog

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Torment: Tides of Numenera

Dude, a very big chunk of this game happens within the Castoff mind!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES!!!
  3. Schizophrenic monolog

Agree! It's all about the implementation. A well-developed RTWP combat system can be better than a mediocre TB system. And vice versa of-course... By the way, maybe it's just me, but it's seems that it is more difficult to execute a good TB system than a RTWP system...
  4. Schizophrenic monolog

https://youtu.be/tzl5Nv4U2xc Even MCA knows that gods can die in the Codex...
  5. Schizophrenic monolog

Wow... that escalated quickly... I think it's time for the Codex to open a new threat: Anger management: We'll have your balls :smug: Some people here will kill somebody over a game!
  6. Schizophrenic monolog

What the fuck is wrong with DA:I or with Pillars?! Both are great games in my opinion. They both have some ups and downs, but I really enjoyed playing them. The more I read posts in this forum, the more I believe that some people here played only few games in their life... And not because...
  7. Schizophrenic monolog

And I think this is the most important question (how good TTON mimics the things that made PS:T so great). But, unlike you, I think InXile did a GREAT job. Maybe it's the joints or the alcohol But the bottom line is that I'm having a great time with both games.
  8. Schizophrenic monolog

It's really weird that people here judge a game by its production time and its budget or what doesn't included in it. Why?! A game should be judged from a gaming point of view, And not by a function of quality per time/money spend. When i play a game, I don't care about how much time it was...
  9. Schizophrenic monolog

Game News Battle Brothers releasing on March 24th

Game looks awesome. But I didn't understand how it works as a campaign. Is there any plot in the game?
  10. Schizophrenic monolog

Game News Torment Kickstarter Update #66: Post-Release Plans

And a proud one. If I like it... Than I like it. No emo reviewer from IGN nor 1,000,000 parrots codexer will tell me how to feel about a game. If I play it and I like it... Than that's the only thing that matters to me.
  11. Schizophrenic monolog

Game News Torment Kickstarter Update #66: Post-Release Plans

TTON is an amazing experience! I really enjoy playing it. I guess lots of people here upset because a few things: 1. InXile "had the nerve" to publish TTON as a successor to Planescape. (And nothing, except MCA farts, can match this MASTERPIECE). 2. They cut lots of content, and they hide it...
  12. Schizophrenic monolog

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

Don't forget to install all the mods....
  13. Schizophrenic monolog

It's like Silicon valley... The big boss takes full responsibility for his company's failure and fire everyone who had something to do with the product...
  14. Schizophrenic monolog

Who the fuck is Roqua?!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom