Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by sea

1. sea

Is BT4's funding level a disappointment for inXile?

It's a reference to a joke going back to the Wasteland 2 Kickstarter about paid DLC that is overpriced and adds nothing to the game. It's even shown in the game's main menu when you first start it up. This is shown in a link in the update where we announced it: The DLC will be free for all...
  2. sea

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Discussion

You know, I was going to type up a reply explaining all the ways you're mistaken and ill-informed, but then I decided you're just a fucking idiot.
  3. sea

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Thread - Director's Cut

Not quite. We have to add new stuff for all the new features so a lot of that is coming over for PC. Visually the new UI is a bit different too, so we also want to make sure the styles are fairly consistent. But we don't want to get rid of the quick bar, hotkeys, mouse-driven UI, that sort of...
  4. sea

Thanks for your feedback. The trailer was intended to showcase the game to old and new players alike. We wanted to present the console UI, the new environment visuals, and the new stuff that we are ready to show. It wasn't meant to be a "features trailer" going over each and every new detail. We...
  5. sea

Just a disclaimer that what I mentioned in the Shoutbox is also covered in our PS Blog post for the PS4 version announcement.
  6. sea

Wasteland Wasteland 2 moving from Unity 4 to Unity 5, PBR, better modding tools, balancing

For the GOTY Edition we are redoing large portions of our environment art and character models, in addition to stuff like lighting and shaders. This means things like new trees and foliage, new environment textures (almost everything has been redrawn or up-rezzed), and so on. While we are not...
  7. sea

Game News Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition announced...for Xbox One?!

It was just a mirror of another post I made on our official forums; it didn't seem super important to post here, but I'm happy to post it again: And to also clarify, since there is still some apparent confusion:
  8. sea

Wasteland Balance feedback

Any of you guys have feedback on how we might want to tweak attributes, skills and weapons? We are looking at getting into doing some big balance passes on the game and want to collect as much feedback as you might have (that said, we already have hundreds of such reports in our bug tracker -...
  9. sea

Crispy™ Forum index memory issue?

I'm using Chrome and it seems like if I leave the forum index page open in a tab, the memory use of that tab starts going sky-high, eventually going as high as 1+ GB. Any idea if there is some sort of memory leak going on? I suspect it'd be the shoutbox to blame given that's the only thing...
  10. sea

It'll disappear once we send the revoke list to Valve.
  11. sea

They are great but expensive... designed to be more of a "get out of jail free card" instead of a primary weapon, but they are limited enough that you can't rely on them. And it's real rough when enemies use them... some fights in LA are very brutal that way.
  12. sea

Soundtrack can now be purchased separately (see widget below): http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/store :)
  13. sea

I suspect so, but it's complicated. Semi-technical answer: we cannot account for world state issues easily. If an NPC is in a scene and the NPC instance changes, we can't update your save so the NPC is correct. But if issues corrected are just generic to scripts and not world state issues...
  14. sea

Quick note guys: We are already working on a patch (actually as of several days go) which will contain fixes that for one reason or another did not make it into the release build. A lot of this is last minute stuff we couldn't change like localization bugs requiring new code, quest bugs or...
  15. sea

Cool, email us at support@inxile.net and please include a save file demonstrating it. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom