Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by SearchEngine

1. SearchEngine

What games in 2014 are you looking forward to the most, and why?

Another Castle Chasm The Crystal Catacombs Tower Climb Because I'm a sucker for procedural generated platformers.
  2. SearchEngine

Incline List sims with dynamic campaign

Red Baron 3D Tornado Over Flanders Fields mod
  3. SearchEngine

The 5 most sexy games of this generation (remember to check your privilige)

Which is why this website does not have people who make rants about the dangers of political correctness entering this medium and people who need to make threads on every social justice article under the sun because they know, like this thread right here, will get tons of codexers venting their...
  4. SearchEngine

JRPGs more appealing to the western eyez...

Destiny of the Emperor Rune Master II
  5. SearchEngine

Anime Valkyria Chronicles 2 is a good tactical game

Did anyone try out hard ex mode of the first Valkyria Chronicles?
  6. SearchEngine

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei IV 3DS (beating MaroonSkein to the punch!)

How would you rank this game in comparison to SMT I, II, Nocturne and Strange Journey?
  7. SearchEngine

Incline Your favourite "hardcore" platformers?

Battletoads Contra: Hard Corps Dracula X: Rondo of Blood, Castlevania III, Castlevania: Bloodlines Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge Henry Hatsworth Kid Icarus Mega Man X4-X6, Mega Man & Bass, Mega Man ZX Advent Metroid
  8. SearchEngine

KickStarter Carmageddon: Reincarnation

It's apparently not possible to criticize 1st world annoyances yet still actually help out society and 3rd world countries outside the internet.
  9. SearchEngine

Games you enjoy, despite disliking or being ambivalent towards their premise.

Ms. Pac Man: Can't stand simple-minded arcade games that never end, along with female characters made solely just to titillate gamers. Super Mario Bros.: A series full of cliche stories, popamole combat, and shallow characters.
  10. SearchEngine

Anime E3 2013 June 10-13th

You also asked for what was shown at E3. Plus the first two games were the first time their gameplay was shown.
  11. SearchEngine

Bayonetta 2 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Dragon's Crown Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze I would say Crimson Dragon and Dead Rising 3 if they weren't on Xbone...
  12. SearchEngine

Considering how ridiculously defensive you get when codexers dissed on your precious Sony and Metro: Last Light, you're not in any position to get snarky at hurting other people's feelings.
  13. SearchEngine

:hmmm:
  14. SearchEngine

Game News E3 2013 Trailers: Witcher 3, Dark Souls 2, Dragon Age 3, South Park

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a sucker for open worlds. While it may look Skyrimish, as long as The Witcher 3 makes valuable content in it, I have no problem with it. Plus I am surprised that they admitted one of the flaws of the second game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom