Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Seari

1. Seari

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Anyone tried this mod? https://github.com/pheonix99/TomeOfTheFirebird Also any other mods besides DarkCodex and TTT for new feats and spells that are good?
  2. Seari

Diablo IV

Druids are weak btw. I'm out, peace
  3. Seari

Diablo IV

Sorry for actually wanting to play a game with actual gameplay instead of a walking pinhata loot simulator.
  4. Seari

Diablo IV

What the hell is this logic? Spamming 1 to 2 buttons is fun, and having to actually use a tiny part your tiny brain to press 6 buttons is boring. Just what
  5. Seari

Diablo IV

Legendary drops are way too high, bit probably cuz beta. Hopefully
  6. Seari

Diablo IV

20% is a lot, what are you talking about?
  7. Seari

Diablo IV

My landslide crits twice for 1k+, I feel kind of overpowered.
  8. Seari

Diablo IV

I dunno why but the character models remind me of Mortal Kombat 11 models. Anyone else?
  9. Seari

Diablo IV

I dunno man, my druid is oneshotting everything with landslide and it's really tanky. It's very legendary dependant, I'll say that, druid sucks without the right items. They should probably rebalance that.
  10. Seari

Diablo IV

Okay I agree with D3, but it didn't have skill trees which I prefer, that's why I said I wish there were more choices. I swear all D2 characters were boring 1 mash button builds except necro. Here you at least have more skills to press.
  11. Seari

Diablo IV

After playing the beta for 2 days, mostly druid. Here are some of my thoughts. Disclaimer: I played D2 a lot, I enjoyed the later iterations of D3, I absolutely detest PoE, Grim Dawn was okay. PROS: Talent trees: they're good, definite improvement over previous games, just wish there were...
  12. Seari

Diablo IV

Oh btw on maxed settings I had 24-28gb of ram usage and 12gb vram (my cards max, might even use more lmao). I know its a beta, but still... Probably some kind of memory leak. Edit: Probably why people are experiecing so much stuttering now that I think about it.
  13. Seari

Diablo IV

I'm ejoying my earth druid a lot. They got me guys, I'm part of the decline :negative:
  14. Seari

Baldurs Gate - Portraits Portraits Everywhere showcase

I hate this mod simply because someone decided to include the portraits in every BG wiki page for some reason. Some of the portraits are good but most of them just dont match with the original game portraits and ruin the overall experience for me.
  15. Seari

Baldur's Gate The Baldur's Gate Series Thread

You can't not recommend something if you haven't even tried it. You basically have no clue.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom