Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Serious_Business

1. Serious_Business

Manor Lords - medieval city-building with large scale battles

Me either, but I'm not into city builders much. Amazing vibes, I guess. Sounds painful, tbh. I mean if someone told me they were experiencing "amazing vibes", I would definitively want to punch them in the throat. Which, I assume, would not be so amazing, in terms of vibes. Maybe you just need...
  2. Serious_Business

Designing the perfect RPG companion

Sucking my cock every minute of the day Pretty cool companion, until he isn't AHHHHHH IT'S A FUKCING PARAISTE GET IT OFF MEEE
  3. Serious_Business

Bioware is immortal

This thread truly is sexual. I don't know what the fuck is the fascination with this dead meat. Analysing the core demographic, corporate culture, Joe from accounting, women in their late thirties... this is just you wanting to get in, to penetrate the interior, but you can't, so you speculate...
  4. Serious_Business

millennia

Paradox is the best company ever :love: MOMMY IS SO GOOD TO ME SHE FEEDS ME EVERY DAY WITH DLC SHE IS THE BEST MOMMY
  5. Serious_Business

Decline On why boss combat is shit (and why your favorite Soulslike sucks).

I don't care nearly enough to make a comment on this issue, and I didn't read half of OP's whinning or this post, but it was certainly the best thing to come out of the thread. Real big hitter. Stay hard
  6. Serious_Business

Incline Heads Will Roll -- AUTHENTIC MEDIEVAL DATING RPG

I've played the demo (Downfall) all the way and was very pleasantly surprised by it, so I got the game. The dating aspects made me thing it was a dubious proposition, but I found that it has sturdy design beyond that. Admitedly this is supposed to be like Legionnary's life, which I haven't...
  7. Serious_Business

What drove BG3's success, game mechanics or emotional engagement?

A certain vibrant quality? Are you talking about a game or perhaps perfume or wine? I guess the guy ranting off about the decline of quality in posters was shut down with the little rating system (which is really the root of the true decline, at least as far as forming coherent sentences is...
  8. Serious_Business

Are you Escapist or Explorer?

Cute post. I was going to reply "I am a Masturbator", but I guess I'll take it seriously, if only for the ancient joining date (I applaud old guys not being jaded and cynical). I suppose the discussion has the risk of becoming "political" in the sense that the "real issues" you're describing...
  9. Serious_Business

"Role-Playing" Games that are an Example of the Illusion of Free Choice

Choice is a limited form of interaction. By definition, when you have a choice, you don't choose your choice ; it isn't "free" in that sense. C&C in crpgs are mostly about trees ; the interactivity is linear and narrative, the best it can do is "branch" from given nodes, to varying degrees of...
  10. Serious_Business

Indie Four Horsemen of Incline - Underrail, Grimoire, Kenshi and KotC

Shallow intellectuals? Two times, too? What about those deep intellectuals, eh? Is the word intellectual even used in a positive way in your system of values? I mean, you could just go all-out and say that all intellectual production is masturbatory nonsense, that poetry is for faggots and so...
  11. Serious_Business

The Entire History of RPG's

Fuck that kid and his nasal voice. I'll play the old 'tard here : this approval of social media on traditional forums such as the Codex should be seen as bad etiquette by default. We're maintaining an old form, with old tastes, old dicks and so on. Gotta have some writing somewhere at least. Old...
  12. Serious_Business

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

This thread is going on the medium quality route I see
  13. Serious_Business

Classified: France ’44 - French Resistance turn-based tactics

What's going on e v e r y b o d y !!! Jesus fucking christ man
  14. Serious_Business

Codex was buck broken by gay bear. Ass all open, head empty.

Moral support for the schizo. We're all delirious on this planet, man. It's not going to be alright
  15. Serious_Business

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: King Arthur: Knight's Tale

Limp shit from Darth Jedi as usual, but yes this game is good, at least he has the sense to recognize it somewhat. 5 out of 10 review, didn't read it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom