Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ShaggyMoose

1. ShaggyMoose

Indie Space Sims - post 'em if you find 'em

https://www.pcgamesn.com/remnant-protocol/xcom-tie-fighter
  2. ShaggyMoose

Descent to Undermountain - Playing it in 2024...

Oh... I probably should have actually watched the videos... There were a few other longplay videos on there as well.
  3. ShaggyMoose

Descent to Undermountain - Playing it in 2024...

I assume you won't find a lot due to the atrocious reception this game (deservedly) received. Only thing I can find is a bunch of videos on Youtube. Not exactly ideal, but this one at least has a named series that can hopefully let you find the appropriate location...
  4. ShaggyMoose

Game News The Thaumaturge Released

Yes, but only historically accurate ones.
  5. ShaggyMoose

The Dark Eye Advise for noob, going to start RoA series.

I tried the BoD remake and didn't make it past about four hours. The whole thing was just a fucking chore (and I love the Gothic games).
  6. ShaggyMoose

Caves of Lore - turn-based pixel art RPG inspired by classics

If there is anything more satisfying than immediately torching a large mob with a Sun Nova spell, I haven't found it yet.
  7. ShaggyMoose

Gothic Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos mod for Gothic 2

Wow don't know how you survived that long...
  8. ShaggyMoose

Did anyone work out whether the Mysterious Leonzo in the Risky Ventures mission was anything other than some side reference I didn't get? The book didn't seem to tell me anything useful.
  9. ShaggyMoose

Spacebourne 2

Can't believe this is one guy. Reviews are kind of mixed though; the jank is real. Still, if it ever makes it to a stable final release I will be all over it.
  10. ShaggyMoose

My loading times are ten seconds maximum? Using the DX11 patch and installed on an SSD.
  11. ShaggyMoose

I thought Elite Dangerous was already space truckers?
  12. ShaggyMoose

Is there any reason not to sell books after you have read them?
  13. ShaggyMoose

Nahlakh and Natuk

I have most of the Nahlakh files including the hint book and v1.30. If someone has somewhere useful to host them permanently, let me know. Otherwise, I can host them temporarily for Codexians. Unfortunately, Tom never really fixed his site after it crashed. :despair:
  14. ShaggyMoose

Um, that is weird... It looks and more or less sounds like the same game, but the store pages are significantly different. Developer is 100% the same though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom