Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by shidder

1. shidder

Eternity Pillars of Eternity + The White March Expansion Thread

When do people usually start WM2 during their playthrough?
  2. shidder

Everquest 2

Yeah they ruined it. Then removing the neighborhoods and class/archetype progression was a bummer when I tried the progression server. EQ1 TLPs are pretty decent, seems like they barely care about EQ2s.
  3. shidder

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Not buying it but is it true that you can make a cute elf girl with a penis?
  4. shidder

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

They can't afford to buy Cyberpunk and their abortions. Plus they need to pay for stationary for their gay pride parades.
  5. shidder

The weekend is finally here. Is it worth sinking time into now or should I wait 6 months?
  6. shidder

All of the life paths feel undercooked and tacked on and the corpo is the worst. Life paths weren't even a thing in the 2018 gameplay that was shown. So this is all hastily thrown together and it shows.
  7. shidder

Including random women on the street?
  8. shidder

Can you tackle people and kidnap them like in RDR2?
  9. shidder

Was my first choice but after playing all three it's the worst one.
  10. shidder

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

You can see yourself in ray traced reflections using a $1500 scalped graphics card.
  11. shidder

None of the women I've seen have been attractive. The last open world game I played, RDR2, had beautiful women. Chasing them out of town, through the woods, and tackling them into the mud before boxing their eyes in, made for outstanding gameplay. Easily added 10 hours to my playtime. I hope...
  12. shidder

Hopefully there is a way to change damage values to get rid of bullet sponges. FO4 was unplayable for me until I installed one of those "realistic damage" mods. If I snipe someone then he should instantly eat dirt.
  13. shidder

I hope there are many little immersive sim interactions. With the genital customization I imagine they'll want to show it off with a detailed and polished pissing animation. I hope there aren't too many restrictions that would get in the way of proper roleplay.
  14. shidder

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

Started my first playthrough and just hit level 13. I think I should have put more points into Endurance as I get absolutely destroyed by anyone wielding a two-hander. I've done some quests for each guild in Balmora and have gained a a few ranks. When is a good time to continue with the main quest?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom