Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Shilandra

1. Shilandra

Game News The Outer Worlds to launch on the Epic Games Store and Microsoft Store, only coming to Steam in 2020

You know, I was kinda sad and upset before but not really anymore. I realized that instead of bringing true competition to steam by making their store better service that brings more revenue to the devs and/or lower prices to the consumers or by giving consumers more direct control or ownerships...
  2. Shilandra

Game News The Outer Worlds to launch on the Epic Games Store and Microsoft Store, only coming to Steam in 2020

Is this game even being released to a wider audience? Reading the tweet again it looks like literally everyone BUT gog and steam are getting it on time. It not even like theyre limiting it to just the epic launcher and no one else for a year. That doesnt even make sense to me. Why would they...
  3. Shilandra

This is so sad. Why do they keep doing this? I was really looking forward to this game.
  4. Shilandra

Game News WTF - Pillars of Eternity II is apparently getting a turn-based mode

So will this be able to be implemented for existing save games? And what does this mean for Vela? Can we now see who is targeting her so we can preemptively withdraw her?
  5. Shilandra

Game News ATOM RPG Released

This seems nice and all but unless you can prostitute yourself to earn money to feed your crippling gambling addiction that gets so bad you have to become a master thief just to keep from ending up in the gutter then I just won't be able to get into it.
  6. Shilandra

Preview The Outer Worlds Gameplay Footage, Previews and Interviews

No romances for low int speech is a sacrifice I'm more than willing to make.
  7. Shilandra

Game News Obsidian teasing game reveal at The Game Awards

People shouldn't be to worried about the shapes comments I think. They aren't that incompatible with traditional number interfaces and can work well with them. Radar charts aren't that bad for one example.
  8. Shilandra

Game News Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #58: Forgotten Sanctum DLC coming December 13th, Patch 4.0 Preview

For me, vancian casting was a take it or leave it kind of system. I never found it really bad when games did use it but I was also far from troubled when they didn't. But for some reason, I really, really like vancian in kingmaker. I cant exactly explain why, maybe its the variety of spells...
  9. Shilandra

Game News Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #58: Forgotten Sanctum DLC coming December 13th, Patch 4.0 Preview

I wouldn't mind a true post game, epic level expansion because that's when you start faffong about with gods and completely separate planes of existence which is where these kind of settings are kinda at their best, at least to me. Though that's kinda diminished for deadfire since you engage...
  10. Shilandra

Game News Turn-based tactical sci-fi RPG Element: Space released on Steam Early Access

Well I was looking for something to play. I didn't think the game would come out like this when I preordered it but If it can help them make a better game down the road I'm willing to give it a shot even though I don't normally do early access.
  11. Shilandra

Company News RPGPOCALYPSE: Obsidian and inXile have been acquired by Microsoft

I dont know how to feel about this. Does this mean that Pillars will no longer be on steam?
  12. Shilandra

Game News Pathfinder: Kingmaker Released

Damn, Does anyone else feel like Valerie was really let down by her artist? I haven't made it very far in the game yet but a good chunk of her personal dialogue was about how her being beautiful lead to where she is, you're given multiple times to compliment her current beauty and every other...
  13. Shilandra

Preview Pathfinder: Kingmaker Trailers, Previews and Interviews

Ooooh, this sounds like I can make a brutally oppressive, lawful good theocracy with churches everywhere that lets you rightfully put to the torch the infidels who've earned the righteous judgment of our god. I hope its not to late to pre-order!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom