Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Silentstorm

1. Incline Shoot'em up goodness (review and discuss)

Fuck me, i bought R-Type Final 2 on Xbox like an idiot, i thought "hey, i have this, let me be nice and support a system that is usually ignored by this genre these days" and now there is a R-Type Final 3 version that is a heavily updated version coming exclusively to PS5, which includes new...
  2. Gotham Knights - open world action-RPG where Batman is dead

The worst part is that i do think a Batfamily game without Batman can work, they all have had their own titles over years with some great runs, i mean, Cassandra Cain(i know, not in the game) got to stay till now partly because her own title was so damn good...the first one, admittedly, every...
  3. Gotham Knights - open world action-RPG where Batman is dead

Man, i almost wish we would go back to the Silver Age, where Batman was a deputized member of the law and thus he could imprison people legally just to see people's minds explode, he and Robin were just allowed that, somehow without having to reveal their identities to the cops, it was a plot...
  4. Gotham Knights - open world action-RPG where Batman is dead

About the parade thing, Jason only doesn't want to interact with Batman at times, i must point out he's been a member of several superhero teams since he came back and Two-Face had to actively take him out of Task Force Z, the team of zombie heroes he was the leader of which is a real thing, he...
  5. Gotham Knights - open world action-RPG where Batman is dead

At least they did two movies with Adam West Batman, animated ones...that seem to have been the biggest failures of all the animated movies but they barely talked about them, anyways, they are silly and fun, with the second getting a bit darker than expecting as Batman faces William Shatner as...
  6. Gotham Knights - open world action-RPG where Batman is dead

The optimization across all systems is just a joke, like, the fuck happened here, the game doesn't even look as good as a game that came out years ago! And i refuse to believe it's because the director is a woman, other games with women directors run at 60 FPS, no, they just didn't care about...
  7. Gotham Knights - open world action-RPG where Batman is dead

I thought it was because he can apparently be a real jerk or a cheater, like I heard about the time he was going to marry Starfire so he went to invite Barbara who didn't know he was dating anyone, asked if they could get back together, so he slept with her and Then invited her to his wedding...
  8. Gotham Knights - open world action-RPG where Batman is dead

I will say this, i loved the Arkham games(well, issues with Joker overuse and Batmobile aside) but this never struck me as good or interesting, and i do like the Batfamily, hell, my main complaint was that Batfamily members are still missing because Batman has been that overdone...and yet this...
  9. What game are you wasting time on?

Crosscode, has a lot of positive reviews, people say it's great, i really don't mind anime art style so i am trying it...waste of money, the worst part is i can see some charm and a way for the game to be good, it's just stuck up in thinking it's more clever than it really is and shoving puzzles...
  10. Return To Monkey Island - MI2 sequel from Ron Gilbert

Honestly, another issue i have with the ending is that the story ends in an anticlimatic way to get a kinda samey ending from Monkey Island 2...and i would have just preferred ending the normal story, i mean, there is an ending where Guybrush refuses to accept the truth...but congrats, it just...
  11. Gotham Knights - open world action-RPG where Batman is dead

The devs try to explain it saying they can't possibly make a co-op game run in 60 FPS when there are 2 or more players at the same time...other games seem to do that just fine on consoles these days. Just say you are keeping tradition alive of messed up terrible versions of a game, only rather...
  12. Incline Shoot'em up goodness (review and discuss)

Hard for me to think, not a horror fan AT ALL and generally avoid horror stuff unless it's actually cutesy or really not that scary, but i played Gynoug this year and that had some horror like elements and designs when it comes to bosses who are creative and pretty cool in terms of looks. That...
  13. Return To Monkey Island - MI2 sequel from Ron Gilbert

I also just hate the attempt to explain stuff...it's a cartoony game, i never once thought the anachronisms were strange and that it just fit a silly cartoony world with pirates, if anything, those out of place elements made the world more charming and fun, knowing it was just the imagination of...
  14. Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio (Yakuza, Judgment, Binary Domain + more!) Discussion Thread

That would be better than Cyberpunk 2077 honestly. Still, i think we deserve weirder or more unexpected, give me Caveman Yakuza(by this i mean the fake idea of cavemen living with dinosaurs), follow the for real first ancestor of Kiryu with a loincloth and have one Heat Action being basically...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom