Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Silverfish

1. Silverfish

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

You don't understand. Hiring drag queens and youtube trannies to promote games is cool and based. Redemption arc!
  2. Silverfish

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

Yeah, that's the frustrating thing about TOW (well, visually anyway). The final game looks terrible, but the actual design work is pretty strong. Granted, we're talking about a developer whose best looking game is based on paper cutouts.
  3. Silverfish

"Oh no, my fear of fatherhood is manifesting as a giant baby! Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!"
  4. Silverfish

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

Not only that, but Adelaide's more objectionable elements can be entirely missed and surprisingly easily.
  5. Silverfish

Having met the characters that populate Edgewater, I'd say the biggest problem with The Board is that they don't go far enough.
  6. Silverfish

One good game over the last decade isn't that impressive.
  7. Silverfish

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Tried this out earlier. Played for a couple of hours before getting bored with it (ran through Park Street Station). It's an extremely effective build, even more than I thought it'd be, but I couldn't get into it since you spend most of your time in combat locked in place. It's stupid, but I...
  8. Silverfish

Anime Your LARPing exploits

Funny enough, in Human Revolution, I always ko Zeke Sanders during the hostage standoff and then taser him again when encountering him in the police station.
  9. Silverfish

Anime Your Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Back when I first played the Arkham games, I foolishly thought that eventually the open world would have some kind of point, like you'd find some upgrades that would expand what you could do in the air and make traversal really engaging. Embarrassingly, I'd even hoped that there'd be air tricks...
  10. Silverfish

Anime Your Unpopular Gaming Opinions

You've never asked a warehouse worker if he knows where to find some sailors?
  11. Silverfish

Incline Games for gentlemen

Before getting too heavy into "here, play the games that I like", I'd probably just recommend something casual like Columns or 2048.
  12. Silverfish

A few years ago, people started pushing the idea of a Capcom "redemption arc" based on one good game (Monster Hunter World), a streamer meme game (Resident Evil 7) and a couple of lazy cash grabs (REmake 2 and DMC 5). People actually fell for this and are now shocked to learn, again, that...
  13. Silverfish

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Makes sense. Come to think of it, you can buy a silenced pipe pistol like five minutes after leaving the vault.
  14. Silverfish

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Is it better to go with pistols for the lower AP cost or can rifles get the job done with sufficient agility investment?
  15. Silverfish

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Funny enough, with all the talk about the series lately, I was thinking about starting a new run myself. Maybe dip into something I've never done before like VATS / luck or go all-in on charisma.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom