Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Simple Simon

1. Simple Simon

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

Do we have any details on whether the game will incorporate your choices from Elex 1? And if so, how? Or will there likely only be one cannon playthrough that Elex 2 follows?
  2. Simple Simon

MASS EFFECT 5 - yes or no

The core concept of a Star Trek type RPG is solid, I'm just bummed out that the people that made Bioware great are gone. It's hard to be optimistic about where the series goes from here.
  3. Simple Simon

Are there any good CRPGs made with RPG Maker?

The Last Sovereign is a very well written RPGMaker game. It's more JRPG than CRPG though, and has adult contact/themes.
  4. Simple Simon

Pathfinder 2e vs. D&D 5e

I've played a lot of 1st edition and have both played and GM'ed 2nd edition from levels 1-4. In many ways the game feels the same but mixed with Starfinder in the sense that many abilities have cooldowns. Having to rest to get focus spells back, no more wand spamming, limiting healing ability...
  5. Simple Simon

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Cute Kanna is cute. When you say harem ending what do you mean?
  6. Simple Simon

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Well, Nok Nok worships Lamashtu who is a Chaotic Evil deity so I think labeling him Chaotic Evil is understandable.
  7. Simple Simon

Good Platformer recommendations

I mean, maybe I am missing something that said indies only but Mario Odyssey is not on your list and is widely seen as one of the best mainstream platformers in a long time. Blaster Master Zero and Blaster Master Zero 2 are also both good platformers.
  8. Simple Simon

I think people can have different ideas of what is cool. If you don't like that the system can be exploited with weird, overpowered multiclasses or whatever, then just don't use them. You can still finish the game on pretty much any setting playing as a pure single class. If people enjoy...
  9. Simple Simon

I will echo other people that say Reg is a great character that grows on you as the game progresses. I found the resolution with his to be particularly touching.
  10. Simple Simon

Is this an exhaustive list of arcane spells in game so far? https://pathfinderkingmaker.gamepedia.com/Wizard/Sorcerer_spells No, Owlcat added a bunch of pit-based conjuration spells that I don't see on there. How broken is sneak attack supposed to be in comparison with PnP? I would say sneak...
  11. Simple Simon

I thought I had a pretty good handle on the combat but I spent about an hour last night ramming my face into the wall fighting that ghost in the Pitax basement. With my last breath I curse... Reaford Tabulus Vallersteil!!:negative:
  12. Simple Simon

Well, maybe, but the gender and hair color are different. The clothing is also pretty similar to Lem's. My speculation is that the halfling bard companion was originally Lem but Paizo did not want him to be That being said, they were okay with Linxia so I could be way off.
  13. Simple Simon

Nah bro, Lem is a halfling. You might be thinking of Lini, the Druid Iconic. She's a gnome. There's a picture of them fighting together on her page.
  14. Simple Simon

Here's a link to his description on the Pathfinder wiki. If you look just above Tristian's crossbow in the picture, you'll see the halfling I'm talking about. He looks a lot like Lem.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom