Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by SimpleComplexity

1. How many more sequels will the industry pump out?

They'll pump until the cow stops giving milk.
  2. S3rious Sam

NIIIIIICOOO MAH COUSIN LET ME SHOW YOU AMERIKWA In before multiplatform release.
  3. Wild rumours

I hope so. :thumbsup:
  4. angry topic

Have fun suckers. Sarge always was the good guy afterall.
  5. The Witcher 2 scans PC Gamer

I couldnt read this shit. Too much buzzwords.
  6. Red Orchestra 2: Rising storm

:incline: Not looking like a hipster faggot.
  7. WARNING: Killings in our supergrid and neighbouring areas!

ITZ COOOOOMIIIING THEY CAME. WITH BOATS. Recheck the solutions i posted @ Crossroads wall problems We need those solutions RIGHT NOW. Koru dead? Damn. I've always liked the guy.
  8. Greets from Peterstown.

Abandon your village and start building a new village near us. What we offer: 1)We'll protect you from attacks 2)Free Scent Tracking 4)Trading goods with fair prices 3)Shorter Distances for everything(Defense, Trading)
  9. The Great Wall of Crossroads (Problems detected)

What we know is that our brickwall requires about 30.000 bricks. What we also know is that right now we have about - let's be optimistc - 5k bricks placed. This means we're still lacking 25.000 bricks. Let's do the math (Bricks needed / Bricks per day): Cold realitiy: 25.000 / 300 = 84...
  10. Momoland Crossroads Trade

:thumbsup: Looks like i'll have to take another business trip. Those big villages around Medina look interesting.
  11. Crossroads & The Federation Laws and Guidelines.

And to punish someone you'll have to find out who did it, there's a handy thing called punishment pyramide. You punish only the leaders responsible for the mining/farming/etc. industry which will punish the people who were responsible. I'm trying to get us there. Edit: Server is back online.
  12. Momoland Crossroads Trade

Thanks for the map again, however there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding with these Koreans, they asked me how many "minimaps" as unit big is our map. How much is that? I've counted one map you gave me with a grid, that's 14x14 = 196 minimaps? They said they have maps, overall their...
  13. Siege of the Korean Clay Camp, AAR

Sun Tzu is proud of you.
  14. Town Planning

We discussed this yesterday shortly, anway now everyone can read it: The plan is to make 2 shipyards, the one which already exists and another @ the north side of our village (Lake Bermuda) southest point. Trading partners from the north have a shorter way to our village by doing this. Other...
  15. The RPGCodex needs...

3 polish posts in a row. Dayum i'm good. I just need to attach a potato on a string and a stick and you all take the bait.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom