Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by SirArvedeth

1. SirArvedeth

Rance Series

In preferences, go to first Tab called "Account", and then switch Language to English (don't mistake it with UI - changing language of UI won't change language of Google translation, if that's what you're using).
  2. SirArvedeth

Warhammer Dawn of War 3 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE

While I totally agree with most you said, I have to say that GW maintains its high reputation of having great customer support. During the last 3-4 years it happened that I bought fucked up sets - first time it had a warped sprue, the other time - one of them was missing completely. Even though...
  3. SirArvedeth

Tactics Ogre (PSP) Rebalance Mod: One Vision

Cool stuff. LUCT's been a game I'm returning to once in a while - might as well try it out with the rebalance mod.
  4. SirArvedeth

What Are Your Hidden Gems?

Balor of The Evil Eye - RPG/Strategy Koei-style. The game wasn't extraordinary good (but still good/okayish), however being a Koei fag I couldn't resist playing it. Especially considering it's different to other Koei main series (Nobunaga, RTK, Genghis Khan and Bandit Kings) and there aren't...
  5. SirArvedeth

Commandos-Like Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Commandos clone with ninjutsu theme

Can confirm that the content of Polish release is quite nice. $20 for the OST, artbook, guidebok, some shit like postcards, character art cards and a double-sided map/poster is amazing compared to Steam scumbag pricing. EDIT: I like the OST very much desu. It has this kind of vibe that Battle...
  6. SirArvedeth

Civilization VI - Now available, so you can sink all your free time into it

Ieyasu is probably way too controversial for Firaxis (like Mongolians) - as there still might be some descendants of Western Army's supporters living in the world. Probably don't want to offend them.
  7. SirArvedeth

[LP CYOA] 傳

A1. Let's kill this swine and proceed :smug:
  8. SirArvedeth

[LP CYOA] 傳

B1
  9. SirArvedeth

[LP CYOA] 傳

A1A1.
  10. SirArvedeth

[LP CYOA] 傳

A. Let's hope Zhang Jue is on the way ^^
  11. SirArvedeth

[LP CYOA] 傳

A.
  12. SirArvedeth

[LP CYOA] 傳

Well, I think that what Equilax wrote is actually quite perceptive. Would go for B, but since I prefer D over C, I will as well flop to that conditional B>D.
  13. SirArvedeth

[LP CYOA] 傳

Who fucking cares if it's fair or not. D.
  14. SirArvedeth

[LP CYOA] 傳

Voting for B.
  15. SirArvedeth

Let's Help Genma Choose a Game to LP!

2 alll the way!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom