Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Slimu

1. Slimu

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

How is the combat compared to Solasta's ? Also, are the feats better than in that game?
  2. Slimu

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Finished the game at level 169 after 119h, exploring most of the locations (might have missed some smaller dungeons). For the first third of the game I used an Uchigatana, after which I switched to Bloodhound's Fang and started powerstancing it with a Blood Omen Cleaver at Mohg, Lord of Blood. I...
  3. Slimu

God of War reboot - now on PC

You have to freeze the mechanism in place with the axe and then move the orb to the right side.
  4. Slimu

Screenshot thread

Is the game any good?
  5. Slimu

The Codex’s Best Computer RPGs (pre-Diablo)

Dark Sun: Shattered Lands - 2 points Might and Magic 1 - 4 points Ultima underworld - 2 points Betrayal at Krondor - 2 points
  6. Slimu

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

:d1p::d1p::d1p::d1p::d1p::d1p::d1p::d1p::d1p::d1p:
  7. Slimu

Bard's Tale The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - Director's Cut

I know about it because I played the demo and liked it. From the review it looks like a better Bards Tale 4. I still have to play it.
  8. Slimu

Bard's Tale The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - Director's Cut

Fluent Have you tried https://store.steampowered.com/app/985950/Operencia_The_Stolen_Sun/ ?
  9. Slimu

Arcanum Arcanum Unofficial patch 2.0 released! (UPDATE)

This is the closest that I can get to an experience similar to ToEE with Temple+ ?
  10. Slimu

Arcanum Arcanum Unofficial patch 2.0 released! (UPDATE)

What is the best way to play Arcanum right now, Drog's mod or Arcanum Multiverse Edition? I want an experience as bug-free as possible, but without any new content which wasn't there in the first place, and also without heavy changes to mechanics.
  11. Slimu

Wasteland Mistakes in Wasteland 1

Always play the game using macros. I completed the remastered edition this year and I think it's a weak game, with a simple progression system. I don't see why some consider it a classic.
  12. Slimu

Age Of Fear 4: The Iron Killer

I would want a key, as I enjoyed Age of Fear 2.
  13. Slimu

What game are you wasting time on?

I have completed The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos and it was pretty good. Larian should play it to see how to implement status resistances without using their shitty Physical/Magical Armor system. I finished the game on Epic difficulty and after the 4th chapter I didn't had to...
  14. Slimu

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Someone should pay him to review Grimoire
  15. Slimu

What game are you wasting time on?

Stirring Abyss :4/5: I am having fun with this underwater XCOM2 clone, even though there's nothing really special about this. Playing on normal, the first half is a bit hard because your guys can die quickly, but after you level them up and buy some mutations, gets a bit easier (but not easy). I...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom