Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Sloul's Recent Activity

1. Sloul rated GarfunkeL's post Friendly in the thread KickStarter Graywalkers: Purgatory - turn-based strategy RPG - now available on Early Access.

Oh wow, I remember when the devs came here for the first time and asked for testers. I gave the very first "demo" a spin and some...

Aug 14, 2020 at 10:24 PM
  2. Sloul brofisted Nortar's post in the thread KickStarter Graywalkers: Purgatory - turn-based strategy RPG - now available on Early Access.

Grawalkers kickstarter offered such a nice blend of Jagged Alliance and Bureau 13 so I could not help but crack open my piggy bank. And...

Aug 14, 2020 at 10:24 PM
  3. Sloul rated InspectorRumpole's post incline in the thread Warhammer Total War: Warhammer 2.

Someone is making a Dark Omen-like mod for WH2 [MEDIA]

Aug 13, 2020 at 6:48 PM
  4. Sloul rated fantadomat's post decline in the thread Wasteland Wasteland 3 - Brian Fargo does Colorado - now in BETA - coming August 28th.

:nocountryforshitposters: Have you played the last one ?

Aug 12, 2020 at 5:40 PM
  5. Sloul rated Roguey's post Yes in the thread Wasteland Wasteland 3 - Brian Fargo does Colorado - now in BETA - coming August 28th.

This will be inXile's magnum opus, the best game they will ever do.

Aug 12, 2020 at 2:55 PM
  6. Sloul rated Gerrard's post Despair in the thread Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!.

Deus Ex is 20 years old. Jesus Christ, Denton. :negative: The decline of video game design is unstoppable.

Aug 10, 2020 at 8:41 PM
  7. Sloul brofisted Ash's post in the thread Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!.

I don't know. You tell me. Does RoSoDude's add-on deserve it? Does it improve upon v9.0.3 without notable downsides? I chose RoSoDude to...

Aug 10, 2020 at 8:40 PM
  8. Sloul brofisted Ash's post in the thread Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!.

GMDX stats three years on: [IMG] Over 100,000 downloads, still getting up to over 100 downloads daily. Thanks to all bros that play...

Aug 10, 2020 at 8:39 PM
  9. Sloul rated HansDampf's post Funny in the thread Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!.

Next level inventory tetris.

Aug 10, 2020 at 8:38 PM
  10. Sloul brofisted RoSoDude's post in the thread Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!.

Okay guys, I went a little nuts. I was supposed to be doing a final bugfix/polish pass in preparation for release, but I decided to do...

Aug 10, 2020 at 8:38 PM
  11. Sloul brofisted RoSoDude's post in the thread Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!.

Okay, it's up with a new standalone installer. Come try out the new stuff!...

Aug 10, 2020 at 8:37 PM
  12. Sloul brofisted RoSoDude's post in the thread Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!.

Deploying another hotfix. Mostly just minor bug squashing, but a few balance changes too. The mod seems rather stable at the moment, so...

Aug 10, 2020 at 8:37 PM
  13. Sloul brofisted Timeslip's post in the thread Indie Prometheus Wept: The new turn based RPG from the developer of Vigilantes.

[IMG] An early look at the character selection screen. The intention here is to have multiple models for M/F and for it to be possible...

Aug 10, 2020 at 6:00 PM
  14. Sloul rated Abu Antar's post Friendly in the thread KickStarter Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - a Lovecraftian Computer RPG.

I'm almost blind on one eye, and have 30% vision on one eye. I had no trouble with reading any text. This isn't the first time I say in...

Aug 9, 2020 at 8:06 PM

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.