Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Sodafish

1. Sodafish

What game are you wasting time on?

Used to play that a lot in my teens with a mate. Never did beat the final boss with his machine gun cheese.
  2. Sodafish

What was your first video game? (Or the first ones per major generation)

Earliest I can remember is this one on the ZX Spectrum: I was probably around 4 or 5.
  3. Sodafish

KickStarter We need more buttons

Except in this case it's actually pay to lose, because the buttons are pure decline when compared to the purity of the brofist.
  4. Sodafish

The Thing (video game) Appreciation Thread.

Yeah, I played this when it originally came out. I think I still have a boxed copy somewhere. My memory of it is that the gameplay was a bit janky. Not sure if I ever finished it.
  5. Sodafish

Civvie thread (classic FPS reviews/commentary on youtube)

You even need to ask?
  6. Sodafish

Ah yes, that one turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. I remember it needed cloning work doing to reconstruct the shirt, as somebody was partially blocking it in the original shot. At least we still have Shredder-dabbing-forehead.
  7. Sodafish

OK. Cleared cookies and cache, logged back in and the popup list is back as normal. Bizarre.
  8. Sodafish

Yes, I can see GD etc as normal. Also logged in fine. Please give me some credit. If I click the "Rate" button next to the brofist icon, rather than pop up the usual selection list it takes me to a new page which just shows the following:
  9. Sodafish

Then what the fuck? The only addon I have that could possibly mess with it is uBlock, and disabling it makes no difference so it's not that.
  10. Sodafish

Do non-patrons now have all rating buttons except brofist removed? I had them before and now they're gone. Not that I particularly care mind you, just curious.
  11. Sodafish

Tomb Raider 2013

Just one more example of console-pandering decline.
  12. Sodafish

Am I the only one getting slowdowns?

Awfully slow right now.
  13. Sodafish

New Tomb Raider confirmed

What the fug :lol:
  14. Sodafish

KickStarter System Shock 1 Remake by Nightdive Studios

If it were true codexian fashion you would need to complete it another 6 times.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom