Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Soulcucker

1. Soulcucker

Warren Spector's Soapbox Thread

Shitposting circa 2000. The biggest thing I remember about the tech in 2000 was how poorly the game ran on my system and this was with an Athlon 700/Geforce 256/256MB ram, which was good hardware for back then.
  2. Soulcucker

True Gaming Hall of Fame

Some easy ones: Richard Garriott, Warren Spector, John Carmack, Doug Church, Will Wright, Sid Meier, Shigeru Miyamoto
  3. Soulcucker

Console limitations - How much truth in such claims?

I wonder how the Dreamcast and PS2 would fair. I remember Gran Turismo 3 and MGS2 looking better than PC games at the time (at the cost of resolution) and Soul Calibur being amazing in 1999. The Dreamcast's GPU had some pretty interesting tech for the time, specifically hardware based texture...
  4. Soulcucker

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

:d1p:
  5. Soulcucker

Bye, kitchen sink faggot.
  6. Soulcucker

I remove kitchen sinks.
  7. Soulcucker

Making a kitchen sink mod for one of the greats and thinking you are preserving the incline is like adding a couple of notes to K.504 and thinking you are keeping classical music alive.
  8. Soulcucker

Redundant, no. A very low level accomplishment, yes.
  9. Soulcucker

Almost every modable great game has piles of highly regarded mods, www.reddit.com is this way if you wish to receive thoughtless praise and upvotes.
  10. Soulcucker

You produced a mod for one of the greatest games of all time kiddo. That is like filling in a paint by numbers made by Caravaggio and claiming to be an artist. Also I would not call your kitchen sink design good, interesting but not good.
  11. Soulcucker

Nigger please, you tried to pull the expert card in this very thread, I doubt you even know what a fucking quaterian is and how it applies to control systems. Me, expressing my disgust.
  12. Soulcucker

I don't give a shit if you make it or if you die in an alley from being unable to afford your Ziagen, I am just calling you out for being a posturing faggot.
  13. Soulcucker

Yes, I am actually Tim Sweeney. This is my face when staring down a script kiddie faggot.
  14. Soulcucker

Nah, they are far more recent than that. There is a post where you are yammering on about how you are retarded and have trouble with basic software engineering practices, that post is only a year old. Generally sub one sigmas don't broaden their horizons in any serious ways past the age of 20...
  15. Soulcucker

No, I just searched "CyberP programming" and followed the links to Reddit and the Eidos forums. Reading through a few of your posts it is obvious that you are just another smug know-it-all, one who postures while outsourcing the programming work of his mod to 'coders'. Though I do love forum...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom