Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Space Satan's Recent Activity

1. Space Satan rated fantadomat's post Participation Award in the thread Grand Strategy Crusader Kings III.

A siege weapon bigger than a town... :prosper: They should keep to spread sheets and ambiguous numbers,nobody cares about graphics.

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:57 PM
  2. Space Satan replied to the thread Grand Strategy Crusader Kings III.

DD War [spoiler]

Nov 12, 2019 at 2:43 PM
  3. Space Satan replied to the thread Heroes of Might & Magic III 20th anniversary.

[IMG] [IMG]

Nov 11, 2019 at 12:21 PM
  4. Space Satan replied to the thread Grand Strategy Crusader Kings III.

I am okay with baronies. It was obviously half-assed feature, when you toppled a duke as a baron and then, well, that was all

Nov 10, 2019 at 9:54 AM
  5. Space Satan rated Lyric Suite's post [citation needed] in the thread George Ziets opening a new RPG studio - Digimancy Entertainment.

Ego is that drives people to villany. For most people this translates in simple pettiness and greed, but for those whose evil runs...

Nov 8, 2019 at 12:16 PM
  6. Space Satan replied to the thread 1eyedking Beholders in RPGs and other media.

Anyway I advice against typing "anime beholder" in Google [IMG] [IMG]

Nov 8, 2019 at 7:40 AM
  7. Space Satan rated G Ziets's post Salute in the thread George Ziets opening a new RPG studio - Digimancy Entertainment.

Haha! No, I was not, but it took a lot of time to write and polish that dialogue (about a week, I think), and I was listening to a lot...

Nov 8, 2019 at 7:18 AM
  8. Space Satan replied to the thread Death Stranding - Hideo Kojima's next game.

Watched several streamers and several streamers already spent, like, 15-20 minutes trying to climb a mountain while it was obvious that...

Nov 7, 2019 at 7:54 AM
  9. Space Satan replied to the thread Death Stranding - Hideo Kojima's next game.

Uh-huh. "Dragon Age 2 delivers us a peak RPG experience with astonishing graphics and perfect balance between classes..." [IMG]

Nov 7, 2019 at 7:39 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)