Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by steel legion

1. steel legion

Anyone knows anything about the 1991-1993 game called perihelion?

So i found this on a twitter thread, it looks intresting i got it to run. Now i have one problem i dont want to go in completely blind and there is a very limited amount of info on this game online. Only a sheet about spells basicly now basic info to what every stat does.
  2. steel legion

Help, lawyers are after me and my game!

if you have the money, you can fight it. If yopu don't, just rename it
  3. steel legion

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Darktide - co-op action from Vermintide devs

hopefully its better than deathwing
  4. steel legion

BRUTAL FATE - retro FPS from Brutal Doom creator

the guy knows how to do gore but lets hope he gets better with level design
  5. steel legion

Valheim - a brutal exploration and survival game - now available on Early Access

is this game even worth getting if you're gonna play it alone?
  6. steel legion

The most particular way to play an RPG according to you

2 ways 1. play through half of it and then finding out your build suck and return to it a week or a month after 2. get bloody drunk and/or stonned and play with the random build and then restart because i fucked everything up
  7. steel legion

The Witcher The Switcher 3 Experience

Did your pc break or something?
  8. steel legion

GTA 6 Speculation

yeah they will start with minor mtx you know a car is just 25.000 just having mtx to make it go quicker then introduce more expansive.... wait i am describing GTA V online now
  9. steel legion

What should I know before starting Kenshi?

that it is a interactive entertainment kinda like a movie that you can interact. Were you can control a character and interact with its environment. It was invented i think around the 60's with pong and video games got more popular over time with like arcades that is a shop of some sort were...
  10. steel legion

GTA 6 Speculation

I imagine GTA 6 to not even have a singleplayer and is only online and were every car is at least 1.000.000 and have overpowered cars on day one.
  11. steel legion

Where will you be purchasing The Outer Worlds?

idk it looks kinds boring from everything i have seen so far so i think i wont get it
  12. steel legion

Name a well-loved or "classic" RPG that you've never played

Balder's gate 2 i first wanna finish the Balder's gate 1 but that game is like a 100 hours wizardly 1 to 4 they don't really look that appealing to me the entire might and magic series i do have them on gog i just didn't really had the time to play it
  13. steel legion

A Legionary's Life - historical Roman soldier simulator RPG

Defiantly looks interesting, gonna keep my eye on this one.
  14. steel legion

RPG Writing Hall of Infamy

I see what you're saying and it had potential. But it failed badly, because Red lyruim was to blame for everything in the end..... Which is just lazy.... well i think it was the cause of everything it was years ago when i played it last

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom