Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Stella Brando's Recent Activity

1. Stella Brando replied to the thread Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition.

Every girl is jealous of someone.

Apr 1, 2020 at 9:51 PM
  2. Stella Brando replied to the thread Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - it's turn-based and isometric, folks.

I only want to play Baldur's Gate 3 if I can sleep-scum my way to victory [IMG] "Your party needs to be in peak fighting condition at...

Apr 1, 2020 at 9:49 PM
  3. Stella Brando rated DraQ's post Edgy in the thread Divinity What makes a "Baldur's Gate" to you?.

No "being rather mediocre game that somehow became an all time classic"?

Apr 1, 2020 at 8:54 PM
  4. Stella Brando replied to the thread Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition.

[IMG] I decided to play some Original Sin to get an idea of where the Baldur's Gate franchise is going. My character is so beautiful...

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:33 PM
  5. Stella Brando rated HarveyBirdman's post Friendly in the thread Divinity What makes a "Baldur's Gate" to you?.

Shitty writing with boring combat and pretty painted landscapes.

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  6. Stella Brando replied to the thread Half-Life: Alyx - Valve's full-length flagship VR game set between HL1 and HL2.

I'm reading a few pages back, and Lyric Suite gets eviscerated for claiming that Alyx is a pandering return to an old setting. But to be...

Apr 1, 2020 at 12:23 PM
  7. Stella Brando rated Lilura's post Salute in the thread Pathfinder Why Owlcat's Kingmaker Sucks, in Plain Language.

Imagine thinking Poncefinder: Cuckmaker is equal to or greater than the greatest D&D RPG ever made, Baldur's Gate.

Apr 1, 2020 at 9:33 AM
  8. Stella Brando rated Ibn Sina's post Doggy in the thread Colony Ship update #30 - There Be Monsters.

A generation ship must have been carrying livestock and poultry. A ship like that must have also had some fish farms (Carp for example)...

Apr 1, 2020 at 8:56 AM
  9. Stella Brando rated Kem0sabe's post Bro, do you even lift? in the thread Colony Ship update #30 - There Be Monsters.

That jellyfish doesn't look at all like a man of War. That Portuguese fucker floats above water on a weird sack of gas that looks...

Apr 1, 2020 at 8:53 AM
  10. Stella Brando rated Divine Blessing's post Okily Dokily! in the thread Pathfinder Why Owlcat's Kingmaker Sucks, in Plain Language.

AAA victims pride parade - convenience is a (ludophilosophical) factor, but the quest marker infection escalated into an outbreak of...

Apr 1, 2020 at 8:43 AM
  11. Stella Brando rated Daemongar's post NPC #61873 came up with this opinion all by his / herself in the thread Decline Have your vidya game skills declined over the years?.

My skills have declined - when I was playing TF1 and Quake I think I was mentally moving 10x faster than I am now. But... the games have...

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:27 AM
  12. Stella Brando rated Dexter's post Useful in the thread Half-Life: Alyx - Valve's full-length flagship VR game set between HL1 and HL2.

The Heavy AI ain't meant to fight against Headcrabs. [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:12 AM
  13. Stella Brando replied to the thread DOOM Eternal - the sequel to the 2016 reboot.

Beyond.

Mar 31, 2020 at 6:09 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)