Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by sum1won

1. Dominions 4 Intercommunity Game

Guys, I need to know who your pretender is (and also I need your nation submissions) before I can start this.
  2. Dominions 4 Intercommunity Game

It was their fifth pick. I don't get what it adds to Pelagia either, but if nobody else goes UW, it doesn't really matter, and LA Abysia is a very nice late game nation. Like MA Abysia, but with out-of-cap blood and cheaper troops. Johannes is giving you good advice re late game. Yes, you get...
  3. Dominions 4 Intercommunity Game

Ok, so I have ten other teams, and still haven't gotten one from you guys. As I told koolnoodles in a steam message (since moderator approval has taken anywhere from 2-30 hours), I'll be starting the process soon either way.
  4. Dominions 4 Intercommunity Game

Ok. Once you have three, send me your ban. Hell, send it to me if you think you can get three. I sent a steam invite to somebody I assume is you to make it easier to contact while I am on mobile. Sorry for not doing the pasteover map. That made things unnecessarily complicated. Waiting on...
  5. Dominions 4 Intercommunity Game

You never sent me a message, never contacted me on steam, and posted in the wrong thread. I suspect you have me confused with somebody else. I did not hold a mod discussion. I held a vote, and stated that if more than two teams disagreed with a mod, we would not use it. 3+ teams have...
  6. Dominions 4 Intercommunity Game

Hi! I am letting you know, if you weren't aware, that I am putting together an intercommunity game. We will be using the clockworkhounds server, a nice new map being made by Mormacil, Oneage, (and possibly Worthy Heroes 5.5, if you are cool with it). (The other mod proposals have been voted...
  7. Game News Dominions 4 announced

I can speak to Dwarven Hammers- instead of providing a % discount, they now provide a flat discount- I think of 2 gems per item. So, no more super-cheap rings of wizardry. And there are some inventive items, which are heavily moddable, including one that heals disease at a rate of one diseased...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom