Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Sunnmøring

1. [LP CYOA] Spiral

B1 for me-- let's be open as a rule so that when we do try to deceive people they'll trust us based on the past even though we're terribly uncharismatic.
  2. [LP CYOA] Spiral

BB>BC
  3. [LP CYOA] Spiral

There may very well be cameras focused on the bathrooms, yes? Think of the potential to creepily stare at all the people at once with no way of being seen from the control room! A
  4. [LP CYOA] Spiral

A > B, anything but D really.
  5. [LP CYOA] Spiral

C > A Ew, people. Let's stay away from them if possible.
  6. Myth: A New Age CYOA

Going to vote Biv in general, then. Relations with the nobles won't matter so much if we become the strongest power in the kingdom-- it might be that they seek to curry our favor rather than face the destruction that others have been reduced to when opposing us. I don't really care about the...
  7. Myth: A New Age CYOA

Would we be able to work on picking at people's minds while building up the powerbase to attempt to make sure that a traitor with us won't get us killed?
  8. [LP CYOA] 傳

Yes, and more than ten years there's spending the rest of our life with them. I rather think that they'd prefer that to staying around for ten years until we sunder every familial tie and relation to just have heaven sex for eternity. That's a hugely enormous betrayal to them; why bother...
  9. [LP CYOA] 傳

It just seems to me that Lambchop's plan is going to have us try to experience everything open to us in a way that's guaranteed to be worse in each category than if we just stuck with something. Nuwa's angry over the delay, we still need to leave all our family and friends, Shun ends up a...
  10. [LP CYOA] 傳

Do you think it's going to get any easier as the kids grow up and Jing has to eventually say that it was nice raising them halfway, but now he needs to leave them for eternal pleasure with Lady Nuwa? The whole situation is terrible. I'd like to change up the game, but there isn't really an...
  11. [LP CYOA] 傳

C (Baltika) > D for me, I don't really care for Lambchops idea. I'd prefer not to go, but if we are we should go right away... even if that request is granted and doesn't just annoy her further, we can't really sufficiently set up a way out of our established relations gracefully even over ten...
  12. [LP CYOA] 傳

They're a monastery and they have many other religious duties to attend to as well as more menial tasks in addition to the martial arts that they practice. Do you think that they're eager to start up a war with the government solely over the power to transmit their martial arts to new...
  13. [LP CYOA] 傳

When I get the ability to brofist, I'm going to have a pretty huge backlog to correct here. Treave is a true BRO. :bro: Now, looking at the situation, I can't help but go with A. This information isn't making Shun look great, but I wouldn't want to plunge the nation into civil war just as...
  14. [LP CYOA] 傳

We didn't seem to have as many deaths as I thought would happen... that's, what, Jie Mou down, anyone else? If Cao'er can get to people she might be able to make them better, but I have the suspicious feeling that Zhang will prepare a nasty surprise. Also, because I can't brofist yet...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom