Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by SwingBlade

1. SwingBlade

Prestige Classes for ToEE

Edit: Some of it might also be 3.0 so don't let the difference mislead you, 3.5 was basically a half-revamp of 3.0.
  2. SwingBlade

Most all of this stuff is in the 3.5 SRD, so just google "3.5 (PRC class name)" and you will find the D&D tabletop info for the class. afaik there wasn't a lot of modification made to adapt them to ToEE.
  3. SwingBlade

Also defs recommending Dread Necro to the 'must-haves' because for real necromancers deserve representation
  4. SwingBlade

Prestige classes are kind of a focus path. If you're a big nerd and into researching stuff then you'll be fine. Prestige classes are just focusing in on a theme for a character. If you are 'new' to 3/.5 then maybe play with the core classes a bit. If you're not someone who would replay the game...
  5. SwingBlade

Feature Suggestions & Requests - Handled

Any chance to revisit this suggestion re: arcane spell failure reduction?
  6. SwingBlade

Adding additional feats?

Actually if you don't mind this is a thing that's been low-key bugging me; I can't get a lot of the console commands to work, stuff I presume is from the Python transfer? Like, using .add_feat(4209) or w/e it is (or even feat_exotic_weapon_proficiency_spike_chain) (I'm not quoting directly on...
  7. SwingBlade

Adding additional feats?

Hmmm, can't seem to make it work. Can you lost the specific steps?
  8. SwingBlade

Adding additional feats?

Thanks man! To be clear, I'm just trying to teach Exotic Weapon Prof, not generate a new feat altogether.
  9. SwingBlade

Adding additional feats?

Hey folks! I feel like I asked this ages ago but couldn't find it in my post history. Has adding feats been streamlined at all? I am pretty sure I did it before but can't remember how, and am not sure how to use Python to make it happen. Also, glad to see so much work is still being done on...
  10. SwingBlade

Whew, haven't checked this out in a while, very impressed! Would anyone be able to tool up the Dread Necromancer base class, and/or True Necromancer PRC? You'll never guess what I'm into.
  11. SwingBlade

Feature Suggestions & Requests

If possible, I think obscuring enemy HP would be ideal regardless, though I've suspected the two were pretty much intermingled (since the difference between an enemy and ally is just a matter of engagement). I don't think it breaks TOO terribly much to know enemy HP though; it doesn't take long...
  12. SwingBlade

Feature Suggestions & Requests - Handled

What you want to do is enable the Transparent NPCs option under House Rules in the Temple+ configurator. It pretty much does exactly what you're asking.
  13. SwingBlade

Could you stick the sorcerers-can-use-quicken-spell (Pathfinder rules) in with the lax rules as well?
  14. SwingBlade

Could the file structure for Temple+ be adjusted, so that the most recent installation be in an unchanging folder name, like Current? So, maybe when it updates it renames whatever Current folder is present to whatever its version number is, and installs the latest build to a new Current folder...
  15. SwingBlade

Temple+ Support archive

Death Ward just blocked my trickster's self-cast Greater Invisibility. ^Also blocked a casting of mass cure moderate. Fixed for v1.0.30

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom