Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by System

1. System

Golden Land (2004). Tell Me More.

Is there Spanish version/patch at least? My Spanish is better than my Russian, I could give it a shot.
  2. System

Blizzard announced "Classic" World of Warcraft

Quick tip for earning money around lvl 40 if you dont have profs and don't want to jew the AH. Kill spiders in Arathi and earth elementals in Badlands, they drop useless grays that can be vendored 5-10 gold per full bags. Earth elementals also drop Elemental Earth that can be sold on AH for few...
  3. System

What should be next for Underrail/Styg?

They should make a fantasy game based on Serbian mythology and epic folk poetry.
  4. System

Blizzard announced "Classic" World of Warcraft

Same old same old.
  5. System

Starsector - RT 2D indie space goodness

I just plain suck at combat, I gave up getting good at it. I just pumped all fleet wide stats and hope for the best. Also for my first run I decided just to go scavange/explorer route since I figured it would be easier just to explore and scavenge shit. Little did I know how stressful it is to...
  6. System

NWN2 OC was not bad as people make it out

Currently replaying NWN OC, it is making me rethink my life choices, it is even more boring than I remember, but autism wont let me drop it. I kept saying to myself it will get better later, but now I'm more than halfway in, so i need to finish it. At least I i can buff myself and watch youtube...
  7. System

Incline Gothic turns 15 years

I recently replayed trough both Gothics, I don't think I will bother with the third one. However I see people talking about mods for G2, any worthwhile to check out?
  8. System

High IQ Games

Furcadia
  9. System

Odd Gods - phase-based spacetime travel RPG about the 1990s

90's were shit everywhere except in USA.
  10. System

KickStarter Hell let Loose

Normandy again. :negative:
  11. System

LEAST favourite time setting for an rpg (poll)

I wouldn't mind playing a game set in any of those settings. As for the prehistoric setting, it is not doomed to fail. Most of the people imagine prehistory as paleolithic subhumans living in caves leading boring lives. It was of course much more than that, ever since neolithic you have complex...
  12. System

Games with long and stupid names!

I just have a soft spot for overly elaborate multiple word epic titles. When I first saw the cover and read the name of Ishar Seven Gates of Infinity I wanted to play that game so bad. That title had something in it that screamed of adventure and epic shit. Turned out game was meh but still. It...
  13. System

How should a noob approach blobbers?

I don't see anyone recommending Arcana on SNES. It is very simple and short game, kinda tough but not unfairly, it is not inaccessible like some other more popular blobbers. If you can get over some strange graphic style decisions it is pretty rewarding entry level turn based blobber. It...
  14. System

Grimoire Thread

It is painfully obvious, and certain codex members had mentioned if for years, that this game needed extensive testing by other people before coming out. If Cleve wasn't such stubborn ass none of these problems would be present now at launch. Game really gives an aura of either not being...
  15. System

Grimoire Thread

Grimoire : Heralds of the Winged Refund

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom